So...Who's On Now XVI

:eek::eek: NO WAY!!! wow, that's crazie!!!

lol, it's so good to see eveyone one! Sheri, nm here. just school and cooking and junk. :p

Haven't heard any Paramore songs, I don't think.
It is crazy! So what have you been up to?
Aurora who is that guy in your Siggy?!

kevin?

Like the most gorgeous guy I have ever seen! Landon Libiroin or something. I saw him in some movie. He comes in the first scene for like 10 seconds before he dies. But that was enough to make me fall in love with him. :p

KEVIN! I have not had my RFFK in like, um well, FOREVER!

But I have a SFFK (that just doesn't have the same ring to it :p): In the 1500's bread was divided according to status. Workers got the burnt bottom of the loaf, the family got the middle, and guests got the top , or upper crust. Hence the saying 'upper crust'
LOL! I'll go find one! :D

lol! AWESOME! Thats really interesting! ;)

I found another random fact about the 1500's . . . this one is down right HORRID

England is old and small and the local folks started running out of places to bury people. So they would dig up coffins and would take the bones to a 'bone-house' and reuse the grave. When reopening these coffins, 1 out of 25 coffins were found to have scratch marks on the inside and they realized they had been burying people alive. So they would tie a string on the wrist of the corpse, lead it through the coffin and up through the ground and tie it to a bell. Someone would have to sit out in the graveyard all night (the 'graveyard shift') t o listen for the bell; thus, someone could be 'saved by the bell' or was considered a 'dead ringer.'

I've been cooking too :rolleyes:
I'm so addicted to TDL, it's sad. I don't want to go visit family because I won't have internet access
lol, that's so funny!!! I feel that way slightly when I go upnorth, only cause my grandparents are paranoid about anyone else using their comp. :rolleyes: not including also that their internet takes half an hour to connect to!
AHHH! he dreamy!

Kevin! talk to me

woah! demanding. ;):p

lol, that's so funny!!! I feel that way slightly when I go upnorth, only cause my grandparents are paranoid about anyone else using their comp. :rolleyes: not including also that their internet takes half an hour to connect to!
LOL! It makes me feel pretty bad!

tee heeee! well i personally cant believe i have neglected getting on TDL all these months!!!! :eek:

I know! You're a criminal!

Back