So...Who's On Now

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope you'll get a ride there. I'm already in a full car load and I doubt your mum would allow you to get in a car full of strange adults. I hope you'll be able to get there. Did you already get your online registration for Saturday? They're selling out fast. The 4 day passes are already sold out. The 3 day ones don't include the Saturday pass so you'd need the one day pass for Saturday. I so hope to see you there!

yes M'ma I did and I don't think she would either I maybe take a texie to it I don't I find out soon I let you know.

Cool. I'll send you a PM with my # so that you can call me if you need anything during the day or if you can get there and don't know where or how to find me. Be careful with that leg darlin'...you have just over a week to heal more, but don't overdo it. I know, it's the mom in me that worries and gets protective. But if you need a hand when you're there let me know.

OK I let you know and don't worry I be careful mum just pray for me and I hope I can make it there if I can't I'll see one day.

We will. Glad you're all back. Yeah, someday Hannah...I hope anyway. I'm excited at the possibilities of the convention we're working on now for the 3 Narnia sites. It's quite the work in progress. We know the where part, but the dates aren't gonna be set in stone till September.

Bummer. Well, this one is a trial run. Who knows what will happen after that. It's not for a year or so for this one. It's gonna be interesting.

Funny is good, go for it Hannah!

Don't totally lose your voice Lilith..LOL...

Woah...I hadn't noticed how long this thread was....looks like it's time for a split again. BRB

one day I was going to the movies someone came up to me for my autograph I think they thought I was famouse or something .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back