So...Who's On Now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I lost your last post in there Happy...it came through while the splitting was going on. Anyway, there it is. Gotte keep the forum running well...sorry about that though.

Continue chatting all...

HP this was like hm couple years ago but me and my friend still laugh about it because I had his hair cut then and I still do.

Anything you want...

However, I have a question...do you think you'll continue your story or let it go? Of course, you could do both for a bit till inspiration hits. Just wondered.

I've actually got another idea. Not sure if it's a good one, but we'll see. Check the thread out in a bit to see what I mean.;)

You're more talented with that than I am Lilith. Go for it.

Cool...it will be interesting to see what you put in there Happy! You always do an amazing job. Did you ever think of writing for a profession?

Hey Fantasy Fan! How are ya? By the way, do you want us to call you just by your screenname, FF, or is there anything else you want us to call you by?

Cool...it will be interesting to see what you put in there Happy! You always do an amazing job. Did you ever think of writing for a profession?

What I just made doesn't need any bit of talent.. XD

Howdy FF!

Hey Fantasy Fan! How are ya? By the way, do you want us to call you just by your screenname, FF, or is there anything else you want us to call you by?

Thank you very much Julie.:eek: *is flattered* And I actually am. I wrot a book a while ago and sent it to the publishers, but I'm too young to sign the contract, and the fees are kinda...:eek: At least for me. But I'm working on all that. I write a lot of books, and hope to publish most some day.:D I really appreciate your comments. *hugs*

Hey Ff!! *hugs* How are you?

Well, you don't have too long to go there Happy. Sounds like you've got an exciting future ahead.

Ah...bye Lilith!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back