So...Who's On Now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey yall, what's up, can't sleep Lilith? Bummer. Hope that you'll be able to get your rest. I can't stay on long, but thought I'd drop in and say hi. How is everyone?

Hey yall, what's up, can't sleep Lilith? Bummer. Hope that you'll be able to get your rest. I can't stay on long, but thought I'd drop in and say hi. How is everyone?

Howdy Julie! Well, I'm good.. Wide awake though. And it sucks. I seriously think I need sleeping pills.. Cos I've had this for weeks now.. You??

I'm doing alright. I wish I could help you. Maybe warm milk and a good book? What is it do you think that is keeping you up? Have you had a lot of caffine or a lot on your mind?

I'm doing alright. I wish I could help you. Maybe warm milk and a good book? What is it do you think that is keeping you up? Have you had a lot of caffine or a lot on your mind?

I can't go downstairs for milk.. I only have water now. And I could read, but that never works anymore.. o_O I just can't stop thinking while I actually don't have anything to think about.. o_O

But I'm glad you're alright. :D

Hmmm...well, I've had nights like that. If you have a notebook you could write out a lot of your thoughts. That generally helps me.

I gotta get going back to church here. It's only 5:30PM here. Hope you'll be able to get some sleep soon. Blessings to you my friend. *Hugs*

Hmmm...well, I've had nights like that. If you have a notebook you could write out a lot of your thoughts. That generally helps me.

I gotta get going back to church here. It's only 5:30PM here. Hope you'll be able to get some sleep soon. Blessings to you my friend. *Hugs*

I've had it every day for weeks now..

Well, no, I can't actually write em down, cos I really think too fast.. :p

Mmkay. BUH-BYE LOV YA!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back