So...Who's On Now

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have it every night, soooo.. XD

Nm. I had a really cool dream. XD I moved to Canada. XD *loooooooooooooooool*

You? (A)

lol That's true.:D
Not a whole lot. Just trying to get through the last month of summer. *sigh* I love summer, but 3 months is a bit much if you ask me.:rolleyes:
Canada?! Coooooooooooooooooooooooooool!! My Nana and Grandpa are from Canada. They speak english, but that makes me 1/2 Canadian...aye.:D

lol That's true.
Not a whole lot. Just trying to get through the last month of summer. *sigh* I love summer, but 3 months is a bit much if you ask me.:rolleyes:
Canada?! Coooooooooooooooooooooooooool!! My Nana and Grandpa are from Canada. They speak english, but that makes me 1/2 Canadian...aye.:D

My last month is mostly on vacation, sooo.. XD

:p It was just a dream.. Unfortunately. :(

Do you want to live there? I've never been to Canada, but I want to visit some day.:D

Yep.. :D I'd love toooo.. And in my dream, my dad had to go work there cos he's quite important already, and then he got promoted, so we all went with him to live there. Cept for my siblings, cos they'd live on their own..

And I met Gaby and we went to th maaaaaaaall and had sleepovers and aaaaaaalll we talk about and I've never been happier.. *sniff*

I'm doing good how about you ? I had a dream that I moved out of my mum's house and live in Hogwarts oh hehe it all ready happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back