So...Who's On Now

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks but, sorry i have to get it out of my system, NO, OH LORD NO!
i DESPISE Gasperd.

that may be a little mean. but no, se there's this book i ABSOLUTELY LOVE called Twilight nad New Moon and Eclipse (came out today! yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) (lol)

and the author may make it into a movie the main guy is, let's say, extraordinarily good looking, i don't want to give anything away.

we can't deside who would be better, Gaspard Uliel or Henry Cavill.
check them out.

the books and the guys. lol:p

Good, now i'm starting to get names.
Hannah, BEN.

my name is Jessmine.
you can call me what you like.
even if it happens to be BOB that you would prefer to call me.

Hey yall, what's up? (no wise cracks Ben) Hey Jess, welcome! I don't know that we've met before, glad to meet ya!

Don't worry about Benji...I sit on him often in public, but in reality he's a sweetie with a tender heart...he won't admit it and may even try to deny it, but I know better...LOL.

Good, now i'm starting to get names.
Hannah, BEN.

my name is Jessmine.
you can call me what you like.
even if it happens to be BOB that you would prefer to call me.

I'll stick to calling you Jess.:D You can call me Oomy if you want. Or whatever, as long as I know you're talking to me.

Hey Nessa! *hugs* How are you?:D

Julie!!! *hugs* How are you?:D

umm, sorry kid but i don't think those cupcakes will be coming any time soon.
jk
luvs, that's the closest you'll get, with my love.
sorry.

no fair, now you're making me feel bad!:(

Hey yall, what's up? (no wise cracks Ben) Hey Jess, welcome! I don't know that we've met before, glad to meet ya!

Don't worry about Benji...I sit on him often in public, but in reality he's a sweetie with a tender heart...he won't admit it and may even try to deny it, but I know better...LOL.

JULIE!!! HI!! HOW ARE YOU???

Hey there Jeff, Nessa, and Hannah! Ben are you in need of duct tape and a pole or tree?

Are Happy and Tess still on? (NEVERMIND! Hey yall!)

Jess I forgot to tell ya, I'm Julie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back