So...Who's On Now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anna! Hey there! I haven't seen you in ages. You're coming to America? Coming through Arizona at all? If so, let me know! I'd love to meet ya!

Things are going well overall Happy! Thanks sweetie! Just overwhelmed with work. But, I had to come on and say hi to yall!

The Who's On Now Crew makes me smile! Where did Benji go? Did I scare him off or is he thinking of a good come back for the comment about him being a sweetheart? Ah, nevermind..there you are!

Tess...glad to be of service. LOL!

LOL! I've had kinda a bad day.

That's hard and painful Tess, I'm sorry! It's hard to lose a pet.

I hope you'll feel better soon my friend. Take care of yourself.

We already have the order of the Duct Tape in the Duffer area.

Yeah, we do have a pretty cool family group on here....we're blessed tons and bunches!

Sadly I won´t go through Arizona, we´ll go through Boston and spend most of our time in Ottawa, Washington DC and Virginia. One thing I´m looking forward to is checking out the food szies, my sister´s friend is half-American and she once got a gallon og soda and 5 pounds of popcorn in the cinema :D

Bye everyone. :D just for now,
this sad parting we must make.
I shall see you again
whether here or there,
or if it is in the air,
I shall remember you now,
and forever more, my friends.

Yeah. and it doesn't help that my birthday is on Monday, I dont feel like partying.:(

Aww dear Tess, that´s so sad :( But Happy Birthday beforhand dear as I sadly won´t b on to wish you Happy Birthday here is a bit of a chher up

Attachments

• mörgæsir SÓL SÓL.jpg
    mörgæsir SÓL SÓL.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 16
Awww, bye Ben and Happy!

Well Tess, we've been blessed with you so we will celebrate that! Sorry things are so rough.

Well Hannah you know you're loved.

Don't start a new duct tape thread in the Duffer land...they've already got one.

I though penguins might dheer you up a bit :D I can´t help but smile when I see them
lol. yeah
Awww, bye Ben and Happy!

Well Tess, we've been blessed with you so we will celebrate that! Sorry things are so rough.

Well Hannah you know you're loved.

Don't start a new duct tape thread in the Duffer land...they've already got one.

Thanks. I feel better now. I'll be here on my birthday, so we can party.:D

Yea! It will be good to see you on Tess! Party time!

I hope you'll have a blast Anna! Hope you'll have a safe trip...you might talk to Princess Illiana who lives around where you're headed...see if you can connect maybe? I'm excited for ya! I hope it will be a great trip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back