So...Who's On Now

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm doing ok. It's not been as hot here since we've had some rain of late which is nice. What have you been up to lately? When does school start for ya?

School for me started yesturday, we are just trying to get things ready and see what we need to get. We officolly start in September when Dad get's paid. I think I am doing Alg.2 this year and I am also doing the history of the church for my History this year, I get to read Shakespheare's plays and move on with grammer. I am doing Corccetion grammer and I will be libal to start essay writting and pratice on papers things of that sorts. I am also looking at collages and Universities. I think I really want to go to Wheaton in Chicago but I am not sure. I want to do Magdlen Collage at Oxford for a term maybe. Julard is a maybe also. I've been at camp and going here and there, movies with friends ending the summer stuff like that. Dad's coming home in a week and then going back to Mississippi for more training he depolys some time in OCT. This year so that's more pressure. Any ways how is life treating you?

Wow, yall got a lot going on! Hope things will go well with school and the college search Aslie! I've been working on tons of stuff. Church work, regular work, convention stuff, family stuff, lots of that kind of stuff has kept me hopping.

Tess when do you officially start college?

It's a nice banner Hannah.

Wow, yall got a lot going on! Hope things will go well with school and the college search Aslie! I've been working on tons of stuff. Church work, regular work, convention stuff, family stuff, lots of that kind of stuff has kept me hopping.

Tess when do you officially start college?

It's a nice banner Hannah.

I start August 28th.

Hey Mary! Great to see ya! Yeah, you've had a ton going on lately. Bless you!

Hey Aslie, I went to Comic Con this year and it was a blast. I'm working on the TDL/NW/TLC convention for next year now though.

Rest while you can Tess, it's gonna get busy!

Hey Mary! Great to see ya! Yeah, you've had a ton going on lately. Bless you!

Hey Aslie, I went to Comic Con this year and it was a blast. I'm working on the TDL/NW/TLC convention for next year now though.

Rest while you can Tess, it's gonna get busy!

Yeah. But I'm only taking on class the first semester. And I'm going to be looking into going to Oxford in two, maybe three years. It will depened on what schorarships I can get.

Sounds good Tess. Sadly I gotta get going for now. I don't know if I'll be on later or not. I'll be spending a ton of time on more convention stuff with the committee members.

Encourage people to keep June of next year open. I hope to see as many as possible...don't worry Tess, we'll take pics and maybe video or something for ya.

Sounds good Tess. Sadly I gotta get going for now. I don't know if I'll be on later or not. I'll be spending a ton of time on more convention stuff with the committee members.

Encourage people to keep June of next year open. I hope to see as many as possible...don't worry Tess, we'll take pics and maybe video or something for ya.

Ok. Bye. Love ya!

MUAHAHHAHAA ME'S ON!!!! Live, from Portugal. WHAHHAA. Howdy everyone. *waits for time to be up* INternet cafe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back