So...Who's On Now

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, Cathy, I'm thinking of the strangest of all species in the world, that which can not be understood, women. :p

Ahh, but women understand women. it's just that men are not intelligent enough to know what goes through the female mind. Like unless i told you you would never guess that right now i am thinking of how cute my dog noble is. Though perhaps you would be able to tell I am also thinking (and laughing at) the lack intellect in guys.

I'm a genius.......................except my name's not Einstein...which is good cause i don't much like that name. i prefer my own last name.

Ahh, but women understand women. it's just that men are not intelligent enough to know what goes through the female mind. Like unless i told you you would never guess that right now i am thinking of how cute my dog noble is. Though perhaps you would be able to tell I am also thinking (and laughing at) the lack intellect in guys.

lol. Ask any girl if they understand me. :p You will probably get a no. :p Ask my mom if she understand 100% of the time, and the answer will be no. The intellect from which you speak is that intelligence that was given from a man's rib. :p

lol. Ask any girl if they understand me. :p You will probably get a no. :p Ask my mom if she understand 100% of the time, and the answer will be no. The intellect from which you speak is that intelligence that was given from a man's rib. :p

Hey, i never claimed anyone understood you.....I've found it's really rather hard to understand an insane person, and therefore haven't tried to understand you.

Sure, Cathy. :p But the same reason applies to women. :p Absolutely insane. :p

We have Albert Eistein and Benjamin Franklin, George Washington, Otto von Bismarck, King Edward 1 who founded the British model Parliament and paved the way for the parliaments.

Yeah, meanwhile, all these people's wives sisters and mothers were stuck sewing and mending their brother/husbands/sons clothes cvause for some reason, men of that era never seemed to be able to Not lose the buttons to there coats and keep there socks from tearing.....perhaps cause they're so clumsy..

Ha! You think you're so smart, but to every argument there is someone who helps. :p

"Women already have equal rights, some women just haven't found out that they have them." Hagar the Horrible's Wife. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back