So...Who's On Now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, so much attention. :p

*gets on MSN*

I'm doing great, Tess. That is so awesome! How old are you turning? Have you found the college you're going to, yet?

Haha, so much attention. :p

*gets on MSN*

I'm doing great, Tess. That is so awesome! How old are you turning? Have you found the college you're going to, yet?

I'll be 16! I decided that I'm going to go to a comunity college near my house for two years and get a degree in crimanal justice, then I'm going to go to a fashion desinge school, either in New York city or London. After that I might go to Oxford. the fashion desing degree only takes 15 months.

oh cool I hope you amke it I'm going to a college just for all kinda of arts like Danceing, Actting, Sing, painting all kinds of stuff.

Well, it's been awhile...you're missed bro!
Haha, thanks! It's good to see old... profiles! :p
I'll be 16! I decided that I'm going to go to a comunity college near my house for two years and get a degree in crimanal justice, then I'm going to go to a fashion desinge school, either in New York city or London. After that I might go to Oxford. the fashion desing degree only takes 15 months.
Awesome! I'm still veering for my history masters... so nothing has really changed. Haha, you can't turn 16! You've gotta stay 15 with Gaby and I! :p

Hehe, yay!

TESS!! I think I'm in loveee with your story! =| Lol
Lol! You're always in love with something, Gaby. :D

Haha, thanks! It's good to see old... profiles! :p

Awesome! I'm still veering for my history masters... so nothing has really changed. Haha, you can't turn 16! You've gotta stay 15 with Gaby and I! :p

Lol! You're always in love with something, Gaby. :D
Haha, nope. I'm going to be 16. I still want to get a msters in acient history from Oxford, but I want a fashion desinge degree to.
Wow...we've got quite a monsoon storm here in AZ.

:eek:

It's ok for now, but I'll have to go out and drive in it in a round 20 minutes.

Sounds like yall have some high and incredible ambitions...that's way cool. What do you want to get your BA degree in Levi?

Sounds cool Levi, I believe you could do it too!

Hope you'll figure out what to do with your story Hannah.

Hey Levi, have you voted for Specter yet in his "I'm a finalist" thread in the Lamppost section? He does so much for all of us, I think it's great to support him as well.

Hey yall, I gotta go. Blessings to you.

Last edited:
Sounds cool Levi, I believe you could do it too!

Hope you'll figure out what to do with your story Hannah.

Hey Levi, have you voted for Specter yet in his "I'm a finalist" thread in the Lamppost section? He does so much for all of us, I think it's great to support him as well.

Hey yall, I gotta go. Blessings to you.

Hopefully I will be able to.

I just did... and I also noticed he has the lead.

Bye, Julie! Cool talking to you again.

Bye Julie I'll call you when I'm not so busy on Satruday to see if you haveing a good time at the Comic thing.

Soo it's just you and me bub.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back