So...Who's On Now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Levi and Gaby, haven't seen yall in ages....how in the world are each of you? What's been up in your worlds?

*gasp*
Gaby?... No, it can't be! :p *get's on PM box*

Hey, Cho♥Harry! I don't think I've met you before. I'm Levi.

EDIT: Hey, Julie! Gaby and I have been... laying low. :p Haha, actually, I've been doing drivers ed and swim team while Gaby's been sitting on a couch and eating chocolate all day. :p

Yes, it CAN be Levi, it can be. *nods* Oh and you, spelled "get's" wrong, it's gets, since it's a verb! Hehehe, yay

HIIII Julieee! *hugs* I am doing GREAT! And in my world, there are cute little ponies that have tea parties, but um today, hehe...I went to hang out with some friends, and it was very fun! ^^ How about you?!

EDIT: Hahaha, me, doing that?! No way...:p Nah, I've actually been busy these days, and I'll be busy with friends tomorrow too! Levi, this is summer, you're not supposed to work through the whole summer! *gasp*

I'm doing well, excited to go to Comic Con this weekend and see the PC trailor and the Narnia panel. Great to see yall. Sounds like you've had an interesting summer Levi...are the sidewalks safe? LOL...jk.

Yes, it CAN be Levi, it can be. *nods* Oh and you, spelled "get's" wrong, it's gets, since it's a verb! Hehehe, yay
What? Gaby, I never spell words incorrectly. I spelled "get's" perfectly... :p
HIIII Julieee! *hugs* I am doing GREAT! And in my world, there are cute little ponies that have tea parties, but um today, hehe...I went to hang out with some friends, and it was very fun! ^^ How about you?!
Wait, let me guess, these ponies just happen to morph into weird stomach eating bot flies, right? XD
EDIT: Hahaha, me, doing that?! No way...:p Nah, I've actually been busy these days, and I'll be busy with friends tomorrow too! Levi, this is summer, you're not supposed to work through the whole summer! *gasp*
Haha, I know. I'm more busy right now than I was during the school year... :eek:

Ah, right! Good to see you again, GV!

The sidewalks? Haha, umm... nope! :p I'm going through a class that's taught by police officers... and, since police can drive on sidewalks, they're not. XD

Awww, that's great Julie! I'm sure you'll have lots of fun then! ^^

You did? Noooo you didn't. 0_o At least I don't think you did...
And NOPE, they're actually very cute ponies with wings, and they say hi to people, they're really nice actually. :p Which reminds me, I went hugging the cashier at Montana's, hahaha, but Diego knew her so I asked if she wanted a hug and she said yes, YAY!

*gaasssppp* TAKE A BREAK LEVI!! A biggg one! *gives Levi chocolate*

yah. not many people. on. it seems like forever since iv been on with everyone:(. so, how was your surgery?

Hey Fernie, great to see ya.

Thanks Gaby!

There was a server crash that bumped people including myself.

OH my leg it's doing much better thank Mum for asking.

Fren: I haven't had it next week I'll have it do you mean my eyes srugery?

they are with child evangelism fellowship (the originator of vbs).
i am going to get off now. hope to see you both again soon. *hugs*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back