So...Who's On Now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most users ever online was 791, 11-03-2006 at 09:07 AM.
.:Out.of.the.Blue:., Into the Wardrobe, ~Lava~, Spare Oomian, snowflower, Cho♥Harry, Gandalf the Grey, Swimfan1918, inkspot, ILOVENARNIA58192, Solya, Lioness_Aslan, SlpNarniaQueen, oxford girl, <Turkish Delight>, Jewel09

Cho ♥ Harry, did you have a different username before? I crave pizza often +] haha!!!thats an alien! it has one eye, it can be a cyclops but tis more alien-ish.

Most users ever online was 791, 11-03-2006 at 09:07 AM.
.:Out.of.the.Blue:., Into the Wardrobe, ~Lava~, Spare Oomian, snowflower, Cho♥Harry, Gandalf the Grey, Swimfan1918, inkspot, ILOVENARNIA58192, Solya, Lioness_Aslan, SlpNarniaQueen, oxford girl, <Turkish Delight>, Jewel09

Cho ♥ Harry, did you have a different username before? I crave pizza often +] haha!!!thats an alien! it has one eye, it can be a cyclops but tis more alien-ish.

O.O That looks familiar.:p

*hugs* good, how are you? I'm still writing

Cool! I'm good...but no longer hyper. *sigh* I read some of 'The Hunchback of Notre Dame'. I have to for school and it was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo boring and hard to follow. And I'm only on page 12. o_O Must....find.....energyyyy.....:eek:

Hey Julie! *hugs* What's up? :D

you can call me....Poe. :) that's OK weird is cool. Weird is being different and being different is being normal :DD k and everyday i see more Texans on here. Am I hallucinating? don't tell em I'm hallucinating!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! no srsly raise your hand if you're Texan.

I'm doing well. Been busy as usual. Writing sounds like fun. I've been listening to audio books of late. It's easier for me with dyslexia. I've done more "reading" in the last 2 weeks just because I wanted to than I ever have before I think. I could be wrong, but there it is...there's been a lot of it.

That's cool Julie. Reading/listening is fun...most days.:D

Poe:I don't think you're hallucinating. There used to be a whole thread for Texans but it dissapeared. The only one I really know is Ben though. But Texas is a big state.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back