So...Who's On Now

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm doing well. Pizza sounds good.

By the way, I'm NOT from Texas, OotB, I'm from Arizona...LOL.

What's up in your world Hannah, did you get a ride for Friday/Saturday yet?

I'm doing well. Been busy as usual. Writing sounds like fun. I've been listening to audio books of late. It's easier for me with dyslexia. I've done more "reading" in the last 2 weeks just because I wanted to than I ever have before I think. I could be wrong, but there it is...there's been a lot of it.

That's cool. I love reading, but I've read all my books. What have you been listening to?

Btw, I email you what I have of my story, I'm still working on the prologue.

Always Tess, always my friend.

I went through "The Ragamuffin Gospel" and now am going through "Surprised By Love: The Life of Joy Davidman." on Audio book and then am working on the actual book of "The Soul of the Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe.

If you ever get the chance or dare to be so bold, read The Ragamuffin Gospel. It's wonderful, but I think it would be convicting to all who approach it.

Yeah, OotB, I'm one of the official TDL surrogate mums.

Always Tess, always my friend.

I went through "The Ragamuffin Gospel" and now am going through "Surprised By Love: The Life of Joy Davidman." on Audio book and then am working on the actual book of "The Soul of the Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe.

If you ever get the chance or dare to be so bold, read The Ragamuffin Gospel. It's wonderful, but I think it would be convicting to all who approach it.

What's it about? Have you ever read any Ted Dekker books?

Ok, thanks.:)

I have bad news mum I just find out I have to work on tat day I want to cry because I was all ready to go and my real Mum sayd she well love to go but we bother have to wrok I'll try my best to come up when I'm doen with my Job.:(

Nope, haven't read any Ted Dekker yet.

It's about a lot of things. Love, living in grace, the absence of fear...a lot of things. It's loaded.

Aww...well, do what you can Hannah, it would be great to see you in person. Feel free to call me anytime.

Nope, haven't read any Ted Dekker yet.

It's about a lot of things. Love, living in grace, the absence of fear...a lot of things. It's loaded.

Aww...well, do what you can Hannah, it would be great to see you in person. Feel free to call me anytime.

Hmmm, I'll have to read that. It sounds good.

It's a lot to take on, but well worth it in my mind. It's one to reread every now and again I think.

Hey have you all seen Specter's thread in the Lamppost section "I'm a finalist"? I'm so excited for him. If you have the chance vote for him.

Cho♥Harry;1197980 said:
All right I well .

Tess: hi sis what you been up to lately?
not much, I'm writing. What have you been up to?
It's a lot to take on, but well worth it in my mind. It's one to reread every now and again I think.

Hey have you all seen Specter's thread in the Lamppost section "I'm a finalist"? I'm so excited for him. If you have the chance vote for him.

ok, I'll have to look for it.

I haven't voted yet, I'm going to.

I've voted for him several times. It's time to vote some more.:D

I have to go. *hugs everyone* Bye all! Talk to you later. :D

Last edited:
Hmmm...I'm getting hungry now...needing a snack maybe. *glances around and thinks of a good snack*

IM ON IM ON IM ON! *claps*

Oh man I've missed this thread, how is everyone?!?!!!?!?!?!? *ahem*

YAY Levi! *waits for a reply to her pm* :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back