So...Who's On Now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Hannah! *hugs* I'm good, how are you?:D

Ili:I'm going to a birthday party next week. It's my friend's sweet 16, it'll be fun.:D But other than that just...school. Spanish (Lord willing:rolleyes:) and reading. Anything with you?

Hey Hannah

oh a party, fun!!
haha spanish, even more fun... :rolleyes:
so glad I am done with my requirements... even though I'm going to Mexico next week.... lol.
Nothing new going on here really... I think my mom is making something.....
eerrr.. yep... I gotta go run. Be on later my loves!

me to she going to get well I can't really say then she and I are hopefully going to St Augustan to look at my new College I'm hopeing to go to.

well right now I'm in a Junior College meaning that there isn't any dorms to live in and well it's a college but really a big one like you see on TV this one you have to pay for it and it's a castle wow I do hope I get in.

Cho♥Harry;1201903 said:
well right now I'm in a Junior College meaning that there isn't any dorms to live in and well it's a college but really a big one like you see on TV this one you have to pay for it and it's a castle wow I do hope I get in.

I hope you do too. I'll be praying for you.:D

Hey Miss.SunFlower. How are you?:D

hey MSF how you ?I haven't talk to you in along time.

Me to. one of my guy friends called me he needs alot of help he had some problems with drugs.

yes he is but still needs lots of prayer he my only Friend who had the problem I was in shock when my brother told me this well really his brother but the family adopted me in there family because I was dateing him shh don't tell my mum that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back