So...Who's On Now

Status
Not open for further replies.
The lions were kind of invisible today as it was quite sunny.But I saw glimpses of them sneaking around in the bushes :D
The big cats and the kangaroos were my favorites today.And the meerkats!

The lions were kind of invisible today as it was quite sunny.But I saw glimpses of them sneaking around in the bushes :D
The big cats and the kangaroos were my favorites today.And the meerkats!

MEEEEEEEEEEERKATS I LOVE MEEEEEEEEEEEERKAAAAAAAATSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!! *draws heart*

Well, if you're a liberal, were "wrong" :p But if you're a christian. "The only nation worth possessing or seeking is that which is Christian." :p Otto von Bismarck. :p

Well, if you're a liberal, were "wrong" :p But if you're a christian. "The only nation worth possessing or seeking is that which is Christian." :p Otto von Bismarck. :p

NOT HIM AGAIN. XD *looooool*

Well, I think you shouldn't just build christian places. We're a muuuuulti cultural country, and I'd like to keep it that way, even though I have to say I can sometimes actually be quite racistic.

NOT HIM AGAIN. XD *looooool*

Well, I think you shouldn't just build christian places. We're a muuuuulti cultural country, and I'd like to keep it that way, even though I have to say I can sometimes actually be quite racistic.

Sure. :p "Where the Lord is, there also is Liberty." :p That's outta the Bible. :p but I forgot where, it was at liberty. :p We have freedom of Religion. ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back