So...Who's On Now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck. I hope you get them published. I'm actually looking into publishers now too, but they are expensive.:rolleyes: A bit out of my reach, but I'm hopeful.:D

Good luck. I hope you get them published. I'm actually looking into publishers now too, but they are expensive.:rolleyes: A bit out of my reach, but I'm hopeful.:D

Yeah, and I read the only i out of every 6 books get published. And I still have to show my book to my parentes. What's your book about that you want to publish?

Yeah, and I read the only i out of every 6 books get published. And I still have to show my book to my parentes. What's your book about that you want to publish?

It's about a girl who goes to work with an old man and 4 orphan boys to support her family. Then things just get dramatic and stuff. My friend read it and she loved it. That's why I'm getting this one published first. I have one in my computer that's done, two that I've finished but want to redo, one I'm in the process of writing and several others that I'm working on in my mind. I also posted one in the professor's writig club.:D

It's about a girl who goes to work with an old man and 4 orphan boys to support her family. Then things just get dramatic and stuff. My friend read it and she loved it. That's why I'm getting this one published first. I have one in my computer that's done, two that I've finished but want to redo, one I'm in the process of writing and several others that I'm working on in my mind. I also posted one in the professor's writig club.:D

WOW!! that's alot.

I have that same problem. But I normally bring my books with me to school and I write when/if I finish my assignments early.:D

Wow, that must be hard. School for me doesn't start for another 3 weeks. But I'm taking all honors and AP courses, so it'll be a challenge. But that's the way I like it. lol:D

School's okay.:rolleyes: Very boring, but I love having lunch with my friends. I hope I do this year...if not I might cry.:( jk But the guys at my school are so immature. Sometimes I feel like I'm still in elementary school...with very bad language.:eek:

School's okay.:rolleyes: Very boring, but I love having lunch with my friends. I hope I do this year...if not I might cry.:( jk But the guys at my school are so immature. Sometimes I feel like I'm still in elementary school...with very bad language.:eek:

That's bad. That is one advantige to home school, there isn't any bad language. I would love to talk to you more but I gtg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back