So...Who's On Now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alien clown thingies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They have returrrrrrrrrrrrrrrned!!!!!!!!! *hugs hugs hugs* Guess whaaaat! I'm very extraordinarily frighteningly unexplainably*gaaaaaaaaasp* HYPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER!! And, I finally started my spanish course. I feel accomplished.

Hola Sunnyyyy! How are you? *hugs hugs hugs*

Oh, and *hugs hugs hugs* to everybody else that is on that I love. ♥♥♥.♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
OOOOOOOOMIGOSH ME TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YAY FOR SPANISH!!!!!
Me llamo Tiffany! ¿Como estas?
:D
*dances around like MC Hammer* bump bump bump.. I told you home boy, u can't touch this!
Cho♥Harry;1203697 said:
oh what am I do with you?

hi So can you please tell me I'm not scream?
:eek: who?!?!!?!?
WHO?!?!?! *points to invisilbe Bob* HIM?!?!?!
omg this great i just finshed expert on guitar hero lol
YEAH? well I bet you can't really play the guitar like me!!!!!!!
(hahaha thats such a lie, BUT I COULD!!! before I forgot.. tehehe...)

OOOOOOOOMIGOSH ME TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YAY FOR SPANISH!!!!!
Me llamo Tiffany! ¿Como estas?
:D
*dances around like MC Hammer* bump bump bump.. I told you home boy, u can't touch this!

Me llamo Oomy! Muy MUY bien gracias. ¿Y tú?:D Don't get too advanced though...just started learning.:D

Hannah, why do you feel like screaming. *screams and breaks window* O.O I DIDN'T DO IT!! *runs away*:p

Me llamo Oomy! Muy MUY bien gracias. ¿Y tú?:D Don't get too advanced though...just started learning.:D

Hannah, why do you feel like screaming. *screams and breaks window* O.O I DIDN'T DO IT!! *runs away*:p

That's not advanced at all.. I understandddd.. XD

GO OOMMMYYYY AND SCREAAAMM YOUR LUNGS OUTTT! :D

because I'm so bored I have nothing to do but call my ex boyfriend but I won't do that because he bust trying to get a job right now:(

Asi asi.
muy bien, oomy!
*hands over special golden star*
Cho♥Harry;1203723 said:
Bob you have Bob the tomato cool
haha no, Bob the tomato is on vacation right now. But Bob the builder is here though. He likes to stay invisible... Dora stole his thunder... we're on a hunting quest..
*shoots arrow through Dora's head*
WOOOOT!

Only asi asi? ¿Por que?

BOB! Come back...Larry needs you!! he lost his ducky again.:rolleyes: I love that show.

Oooo, Hannah's got a hot ex. LOL :p

Cho♥Harry;1203744 said:
well my ex is still my friend he is so hot for a Italian guy mama MIA

My ex is hated throughout the world. XD *LOOL* And I don't even really hate him. :) I've forgiven him. ^^

Only asi asi? ¿Por que?

BOB! Come back...Larry needs you!! he lost his ducky again.:rolleyes: I love that show.

Oooo, Hannah's got a hot ex. LOL :p

eh, muy exhausted, lol.
still HYYYYYYPER/ delerious... and i need major sleep (Sooooo happy i can sleep in tomorrow)

oooh, no Bob doesn't want to come back.
*whisles* LARRY BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Larry Boy... Larry Boy.. erm.. *doesn't rmemeber all the words*
eh.. whatever, lol.

Sleep is good, very good.:D I don't need it though...'cuz I'm high on life!!

Larry boy...something about bumbly berg...and I recal words of a toilet plunger or something.:D

Larry Boy!
DYNOMITE!!!!!!
lol

yes I ♥ sleep, but I also love staying up late.. I've been exhausted alll week. I can't wait to sleep in till noon tomorrow, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back