So...Who's On Now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hannah, do you look like a giant blueberry? And do you go to the carnivals and people ask what your supposed to be and say "THIS ISN"T A COSTUME!!!!!!!!!!"

HI BR!!!!!!!!
I don't think I know your name... but thats okay...of course your always welcome to tell me.... realy I'm not crazy.. no!!!! *tries to pull herself out of the striahgt jacket*

I don't get it, why is it a striaght jacket is its all twistied up all over the place!! And how come I'm stuck? HUH?!?! I can still type but I can't move my hands!!!!!! *rubs nose on shoulder* phew this is getting hard to type with my nose... stop making me talk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

edit: not making any sense?!?! YES I AM!!!!!!! THE REST OF THE WORLD DOESN'T UNDERSTAND ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I"m not OONIE!!!!
I'm not LOONIE!!!
ooo *sings loonie tunes theme*
YES BUT I'M IN A SQUISHY CIRCLE ROOM!!!
THEY TOLD ME TO FIND THE CORNER!!!
*runs around in a circe looing for the corner*
WHERE ARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*trips over computer*
;jdlsflsdo gjslv hkgwhtiygvn drtg'ldgjbfxmg

oomy!!!!!!!!!!
*hugs*
Whats up?!?!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THEY'RE AFTER ME!!!!!!!
*runs away from alien clown thingies*
Stop - hammer time! *puts on parachute pants*
oh oh.. can't touch this!:D
*dances around*

oomy!!!!!!!!!!
*hugs*
Whats up?!?!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THEY'RE AFTER ME!!!!!!!
*runs away from alien clown thingies*
Stop - hammer time! *puts on parachute pants*
oh oh.. can't touch this!:D
*dances around*

:eek: Alien clown thingies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They have returrrrrrrrrrrrrrrned!!!!!!!!! *hugs hugs hugs* Guess whaaaat! I'm very extraordinarily frighteningly unexplainably*gaaaaaaaaasp* HYPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER!! And, I finally started my spanish course. I feel accomplished.:D

Hola Sunnyyyy! How are you? *hugs hugs hugs*

Oh, and *hugs hugs hugs* to everybody else that is on that I love. ♥♥♥.♥♥♥♥♥♥♥:D

:eek: Alien clown thingies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They have returrrrrrrrrrrrrrrned!!!!!!!!! *hugs hugs hugs* Guess whaaaat! I'm very extraordinarily frighteningly unexplainably*gaaaaaaaaasp* HYPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER!! And, I finally started my spanish course. I feel accomplished.:D

Hola Sunnyyyy! How are you? *hugs hugs hugs*

Oh, and *hugs hugs hugs* to everybody else that is on that I love. ♥♥♥.♥♥♥♥♥♥♥:D

*hugs hugs hugs hugs*

I'm haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaappppyy!!

Cho♥Harry;1203697 said:
oh what am I do with you?

hi So can you please tell me I'm not scream?

You're not scream...you're Hannah.:D Big difference...very big difference.

Congrats Gandalf dude!! *high fives* Wicked awesome!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back