So...Who's On Now

Status
Not open for further replies.
um i went to this conference last week which was really cool. the pupose was basicall to give youth voice in the policy making of nm. so everyone there sounded off on different issues, and we worked on a platform etc... we also got to go see order of the phoenix which was really fun.

besides that i have been doing lots of school (i'm homeschooled), hanging out with my new dog and other random stuff.

um i went to this conference last week which was really cool. the pupose was basicall to give youth voice in the policy making of nm. so everyone there sounded off on different issues, and we worked on a platform etc... we also got to go see order of the phoenix which was really fun.

besides that i have been doing lots of school (i'm homeschooled), hanging out with my new dog and other random stuff.

that's cool

:eek:
now that I think about it...
haha
yes I'm quite sure..
gosh, do you really think I'm a boy?!?!

No, but what if you thought you were a guy.

:eek:
well now I'm all confuzzled!!!

hello.. does the word 'princess' mean anything?
Isabell, didn't we just have a conversation like this the other night?
:D

yes it was something like it'd be like really weird if a guys user name had the word princess in it.

oh and I'm just making sure you didn't think you were a guy and go telling people and have them think your really weird because your a guy who has the word princess in their user name.

yeah actually it does btw i really like the word confuzzled.
ooh thankies!:D
yes it was something like it'd be like really weird if a guys user name had the word princess in it.

oh and I'm just making sure you didn't think you were a guy and go telling people and have them think your really weird because your a guy who has the word princess in their user name.

hahaha... I should go around telling people I'm a guy.. tehehe this will be soo much fun.. even though I know people won't believe me, hahaha.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back