So...Who's On Now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey stop that, stop that...no singing...oh wait I forgot...this isn't swamp castle...never mind..."He's going to sing, *He's going to sing*, He's going to sing, *He's going to sing..." Ok, I've seen Monty Python too many times.

To "where did our love go" by Declan. :p
hahaha saw that coming
you just had to ask, huh Ellie!:p
Yeah a little late this year, but next year is already being planned. I think next year will be a total Narnia year with PC coming out and VDT's trailor being ready. I can't wait to see it! I loved the PC trailor. There were a few things that were strange about it, but there it is. You'll hear about it in my report.

We will all be praying for you Hannah. It sounds like your nervous about Wednesday though.

oooh sounds like its going to be even better next year (not that I know how its like already, haha) I wanna go!!

Praying for you Hannah!!

edit: rofl, remember that day we were quoteing like everything from Monty Python, Jules? hahaha that was hilarious!

haha me and Oomy think alike.. maybe our brins are connected.. not our wrist.. lol..

Well, I gotta go e-mail a friend about something and then get kicking more on my report. I'm trying to upload pics to my computer from home, but I can't get internet on it till I go home tonight. It's gonna be great. Can't wait.

There are also tons of changes afoot for the convention so we'll see how that goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back