So...Who's On Now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awww, bye El. You've been missed!

Hey there all! I'm exhausted from this weekend with Comic Con, but it was worth it. Lord willing I'll get my report up in the next day or 2. I'm waiting for a friend to send me the better set of pics from the Narnia panel. Can't wait.

Awww, bye El. You've been missed!

Hey there all! I'm exhausted from this weekend with Comic Con, but it was worth it. Lord willing I'll get my report up in the next day or 2. I'm waiting for a friend to send me the better set of pics from the Narnia panel. Can't wait.

*squeels* I can't wait either! Glad you had fun.:D

Ili: Have fun in Mexico!:D

What have yall been up to this weekend? I missed TDL tons, but it was fun to hang out with Narnia fans in person as well for a change. Maybe next year you can join me.

That was fast! As well as all the Narnia stuff, I also got pics of a lot of the POTC costumes and props as well...I'll try to share those pics with yall as well when I can. Most of the real props and costumes from the movie were there at Comic Con at the Disney display which was a huge "Black Pearl."

That was fast! As well as all the Narnia stuff, I also got pics of a lot of the POTC costumes and props as well...I'll try to share those pics with yall as well when I can. Most of the real props and costumes from the movie were there at Comic Con at the Disney display which was a huge "Black Pearl."

seriously?
that is so cool!
I wanna go to one of these things, lol.
I guess kinda too late this year, huh?

Yeah a little late this year, but next year is already being planned. I think next year will be a total Narnia year with PC coming out and VDT's trailor being ready. I can't wait to see it! I loved the PC trailor. There were a few things that were strange about it, but there it is. You'll hear about it in my report.

We will all be praying for you Hannah. It sounds like your nervous about Wednesday though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back