Bacon spam eggs
sausage bacon spam
spam spam and bocon eggs
spam and eggs sausage
spam bacon bacon sausage....

need I continue?:D

What's bocon ?

hahaha:p

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMGMOGMGOMGMGOMGOGMOGMOGMOGMOMGOMOGMOGMGGGGGGGGGGG
omomgaojogaongoanoboogheoghoaboeashtowhomgomgomgomogmomgomgomgogmgomgogmogmogmgomgogmogmogmgomgogmogmgomgogm!

:eek:

PIE! (mplf)

What's bocon ?

hahaha:p

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMGMOGMGOMGMGOMGOGMOGMOGMOGMOMGOMOGMOGMGGGGGGGGGGG
omomgaojogaongoanoboogheoghoaboeashtowhomgomgomgomogmomgomgomgogmgomgogmogmogmgomgogmogmogmgomgogmogmgomgogm!

:eek:

PIE! (mplf)
blimey have you ever heard of Brit Ebonix???

Lay down, your sweet and weary head. Night is falling, you have come to journey's end. Sleep now, and dream of the ones who came before. They are calling, from across the distant shore.

Spam!

DIAD!

mplf!

Headaches!

Duffers!

Johann Wolfgang!

:p:D

EDIT: I agree with TOJ (scary, I know), you are insane, Derny. :p But, my sister always misses her classes when shes out of school, too...maybe its just college kids...:p

I read. A LOT. And I write, when I have time. And I play the harp and piano, and sing. But I like to learn, and I like people...and those two things equal CLASS.

I read. A LOT. And I write, when I have time. And I play the harp and piano, and sing. But I like to learn, and I like people...and those two things equal CLASS.

w......oooo....w
huh?
what am I going to do with you?
AH!
make you watch every 80s teen movie where everyone hates school.

:eek: NO WAY!!! I haven't missed class once, all semester. You're not making me break my record!
Besides, 'alot' isn't a proper answer.

Back