Spam Board II

We British spend something ridicules like a quarter of our life waiting... So it could be British. Teaching you Americans how to wait :p

Read what?

Toshay... That showed me... We do, do more then waiting... depending where you come from in Britain...

my whole post...:rolleyes:

yes, for example you wait until your tea is ready, you wait until the weather changes so you can talk more about it and wait for the next james bond movie to be available at tesco's for only L13,99, right? :p

Read what?

Toshay... That showed me... We do, do more then waiting... depending where you come from in Britain...

my whole post...:rolleyes:

yes, for example you wait until your tea is ready, you wait until the weather changes so you can talk more about it and wait for the next james bond movie to be available at tesco's for only L13,99, right? :p

it's doing it again. the server, i mean.

maybe i should find a mob to chase the server out of town...

but i don't have a mob.

well, i'll just have to be the mob. think like the mob, be the mob.

the server isn't scared of me. :( now what?

i'll get the cheese whit if you let me post. really.

it appears the server went to law school. but i don't have time to sign a 300-pages-contract. i wasn't even serious about the cheese whiz.

so, while looking at this green message, you really get to know the server. it's a proud brit, and studied law. wow.

maybe we could be friends? i mean, this green message and me. apparently, it doesn't want to leave.

tell me something about you, green pop-up window. do you have hobbies?

oh, i see. you're too busy for that.

where do you live --- oh, yeah, britain. got that.

why should i try again later? oh, i see. emotionally unable to open yourself to new friendships right now, huh? well, i understand.

no, i'm not mad at you. not even because you refuse to post my post. i mean, it's not, like, an important post. but i've quite come to like it.

yes, the post is also my friend.

what do you mean, betrayal? i thought you didn't want to be friends?

okay, i can live with that. you just let me post and i'll stay away from the post for the rest of my life.

i always thought the server was....a robot..but now that its a british robot, that just makes it..weirder...

yay..derny is a duffer

duffer rhymes with fluffer....
:rolleyes:

*sigh* It always comes back to that, doesn't it? Sometimes people can be random without being a Duffer, you know...

Interesting--a British server? :p

uh... you read that? lol :p

and... i'm not american. i'm german. who spend all their life complaining (oh, and drinking beer and eating pretzels and dancing bavarian folk songs in those weird dresses...)
Hahahahaa!!! I read all your great trains of thoughts... :rolleyes: ((Chuuu Chuu Chugga chugga!!!)) That was inspiring, Susi! :D

lalallaaaaa

Last edited:
....O [deleted] FARAH..not something else related to TWILIGHT.

*faints* as twiliglovers trample over her to reach Robert Pattison and Kristen Stewart.

Last edited by a moderator:
At least they didn't go away this time. :D I've typed them for so long now that I'd never notice that they were re-arranged.

Back