Spam Board II

No, DON'T LEAVE ME! not the eyes... I can't stand the eyes! STAY WITH ME, MF! You're all that's keeping them away... (and the fact that they don't exist, of course, but what the heck.) DON'T GO!!

Too late. I'm curious, what happened after I left? I hope you weren't too hard on the eyes, they were my favourites.

Awww does someone like MF?

AWWW how CWEET!

You misspelt "sweet". (No! Am I turning into one of them? I knew capitalizing would morph me into a speller... I... I... I need one of those special cookies to keep me from going too sane...)

Of course not, I'm just trying to keep her from going to bed so she's really tired tomorrow.

I slept three additional hours yesterday afternoon, so ha! and ha! :rolleyes:

NO OLY
SHE IS A DUFFER.. SHE BLACKMAILED ME

O Cw

- duffers please don't kill me.

No-o-o...? Perhaps we won't. We've thought of a better use for you!

You misspelt "sweet". (No! Am I turning into one of them? I knew capitalizing would morph me into a speller... I... I... I need one of those special cookies to keep me from going too sane...)

Actually Cweet = cute + sweet thus Cweet. :

No-o-o...? Perhaps we won't. We've thought of a better use for you!
[/QUOTE]

I'll do it! I was tricked.. Tricked I TELL YOU
:mad:

Why are you confusing me? What are you talking about? Why won't you use real nouns instead of pronouns??? Talk educated! *cries*

And yes, Amy, green spam is revolting.

Revenge: *quits the next day*
toj: But I need you!
Revenge: Sorry, I'm out... you could try my brother Vengeance.
toj: *goes to see Vengeance*
Vengeance: *is drinking coffe* What?
Toj: I need vengeance on somebody...
Vengeance: Well, that's rich! I get 10 people a day who need my services, and they don't even pay much, and then somebody needs me to jump on somebody else? Well, I won't! You hear? Not a chance! *drops boulder on toj*
Toj: *is crushed*

Kids: That's not a bedtime-story! A bedtime-story is supposed to have a happy ending!
Oly: Yeah, so what are you complaining about then?
Kids: This one is sad!
Oly: Oh... Wait, let me tweak it a bit. The boulder wasn't hurt.
Kids: *cheer*

Back