Spam Board II

i don't know, but the cliff in my siggy doesn't look very much like richard, does it? but maybe i'm just imagining that it looks like an ordinary cliff, because cliff richard is too terrible a sight...

Eureka! It sure was buried though. Anyway, please ignore my interruption and continue . . .

*joins in the rejoicing* eureka! i love this thread! i didn't know how much i missed it until you revived it, protag! oh dear... does anyone have a tissue - BIG tissue?

my brain fell out.

thank you. *pulls blanket over herself and runs around playing ghost*

UUAHHHHH

oh my. the cool people are online and i'm running around with a blanket over my head. it must be bedtime.

eous Options
Automatically parse links in tgged in asuffers Babbling

A thread that is intended for spam doesn't really have a topic...

Unless you wanted to have serious philosophical discussions in here. Not that I would be opposed to that, but my philosophy circuit shorted out last week while I was reading the Insane Asylum thread, and I haven't had it fixed yet.

Last edited:
A thread that is intended for spam doesn't really have a topic...

the topic of this thread is spam, and protag clearly spammed. that is what i meant.

beard said:
Unless you wanted to have serious philosophical discussions in here. Not that I would be opposed to that, but my philosophy circuit shorted out last week while I was reading the Insane Asylum thread, and I haven't had it fixed yet.

i'm sorry. i always carry a big bottle of killerfrogteeth with me in case i bump into that thread.

Back