Suite Life of Zack and Cody RP

Love_Punch

You can be any of these characters or you can make up your own. I HAVE MADDIE!

Cody
Zack
Maddie(ME!)
London
Trevor
Esteban
Arwen
Mr.Moseby
Zack and Cody's mom(I forgot her name)
Max
Tapeworm
*I think theres more....

I'd like to create a character. I allways wondered if there should be a person who hates Zack and Cody (a lil like Mr. Moseby but more, not with malice, though) and plans to get rid of them (out of the hotel and his or her life) but does not suceed because of circumstances beyond his or her control (mostly the antics of Zack and Cody's comic style) foils his or her schemes.

Personally, I think it is a great idea and would like to experiment with it. I'll get back to you when I have an idea of what age the character should be, name, etc...

Can I make up my own character?

Normal char as always:

Name:Jadie

Looks like: one eye is brown/blue, the other is normal brown, black hair darkish skin

Job: I dunno. Waitress, babysitter :confused:

:rolleyes: :D

Name: Jacob Worthington
Job: Junior Bellhop
Hates: Zack and Cody (before they came, everything was fine at the Tipton)
Personality: A conniving little wretch who will do anything (within reason) in his power to getting rid of Zack and Cody.
Looks Like: Is normally seen in the suitable garb of the bellhop at the Tipton, has sandy yellow hair and brown eyes.

ooc-we can start now.if no one is going to play Trevor I'll play him for now...

ic-Maddie was at the candy counter waiting for someone to buy her candy.
"May I have a Hershey bar?"a guy said. "Sure"Maddie said getting a candy bar and then noticing that guy was Trevor. "Trevor?"Maddie said with shocked eyes. "I never caught your name"Trevor said pulling out a dollar bill.
"I'm maddie and uhh you don't have to pay for this"Maddie said giving him his candy. "See ya"Trevor said leaving.

Back