Suite Life of Zack and Cody RP

SweetieGirl said:
ooc-we can start now.if no one is going to play Trevor I'll play him for now...

ic-Maddie was at the candy counter waiting for someone to buy her candy.
"May I have a Hershey bar?"a guy said. "Sure"Maddie said getting a candy bar and then noticing that guy was Trevor. "Trevor?"Maddie said with shocked eyes. "I never caught your name"Trevor said pulling out a dollar bill.
"I'm maddie and uhh you don't have to pay for this"Maddie said giving him his candy. "See ya"Trevor said leaving.

OOC: Yay, weesa all starting! Thanks SweetieGirl, now I got some info to start off from (like where the characters would be etc).

IC:

Jacob Worthington stood by the front desk, inspecting his fingernails. He was trying to distinguish if his hue colour on one was any differant on the others. He was in his Bell Boy uniform and was actually quite pleased with how the day was starting. He glanced idely over at Maddie, the candy girl, seeing her talk to a customer before the customer walked away with his candy.
Despite it being a busy morning, Jacob was not actually working hard because Estabon was usually taking the bags instead of Jacob.
Finally finished inspecting his fingernails, Jacob stood to attention, awaiting to offer service.

SweetieGirl said:
ic-Maddie sighed while she was blushing.

IC:
Despite being on the job, Jacob found he was craving for something to eat. He sauntered over to Maddie and saw her dreamy expression as she still looked in the direction the most recent customer left.

Leaning against the counter, he stated, "There is no time for this, Maddie. Your lunch break starts in..oh...I'd say, on the weekend. So, would you be so kind as to get me some candy?"

SweetieGirl said:
ic-"What?Oh sorry..uhh..what would you like?"Maddie said straightening herself out.

"Do you have any of those yummy Gummi Snakes?" asked Jacob in an almost sardonic tone.
He knew she wouldn't. It was the same thing, over and over again. She asks what he wanted, he asks for something he knows she does not have and then tells her off (in not so many words) for being under-stocked.

SweetieGirl said:
"Sorry we don't have that"Maddie said still looking.

OOC: It is so like the show. lol. Hmm, I think I may have to take Mr. Moseby, I think I could do well as him.

IC:

Jacob pretended to looked shocked and outraged.
"Well, you'll have to try harder, I guess. Not very easy, is it, being underpaid?"
He smirked slightly, as if to prove his point.

Maddie just gave Jacob a look and said "Well sorry but there is a little girl behind you waiting to buy candy"Maddie said pointing at the 5-year-old.

SweetieGirl said:
Maddie just gave Jacob a look and said "Well sorry but there is a little girl behind you waiting to buy candy"Maddie said pointing at the 5-year-old.

IC (Moseby):
Mr. Moseby was behind the front desk as he saw the guttersnipe Bell Boy, Jacob, walk over to the candy counter.
He slinked his way from behind his desk to the candy counter and said,
"Is there any problem here, Maddie?"

"Well Jacob here is annoying me and there is a customer waiting"Maddie said turning her way to Mr.Moseby. "Uhh...hello?"the little girl said holding her dollar.

SweetieGirl said:
"Well Jacob here is annoying me and there is a customer waiting"Maddie said turning her way to Mr.Moseby. "Uhh...hello?"the little girl said holding her dollar.

IC (Mr. Moseby):

"Hello," said Mr. Moseby sweetly to the girl.
Then he striaghtened up and said to Jacob, "Shouldn't you be over there, ready to help guests with their bags?"

IC (Jacob):
"Yes, sir, Mr. Moseby sir," stated Jacob sharply, sneering at Maddie slightly before going back to his post.

IC (Mr. Moseby):
"There you go. Now, enjoy the chocolate here at the Tipton...Just don't make a mess," stated Mr. Moseby to the girl and smiled.

Last edited:
SweetieGirl said:
"You really need to firse him!"Maddie said getting mad.

IC (Mr. Moseby):

"Now, Maddie. Do you understand how hard it is to find a good Bell Boy? He may not be as courtious as we here at the Tipton would like him to be, but he is good at his job," stated Mr. Moseby matter of factly.

Last edited:
IC (Moseby):

Mr. Moseby walked back to the front desk, where more guests were coming in.
"Welcome to the Tipton," said Mr. Moseby very nicely from behind his front counter.

London walk in with lots of bugs be hind her " Little oh me back from priie and still rich yay me" she said jumping up and down she walk over to Maddie look at her outfit " I'm glad I don't have to wear that any time now '

Last edited:
Back