Suite Life of Zack and Cody RP

The White Dragon said:
London walk in with lots of bugs be hind her " Little oh me back from priie and still rich yay me" she said jumping up and down she walk over to minddie look at her outfit " I'm glad I don't have to waer that any time now '

OOC: lol, that is so like her.

Maddie was pulled into a bunch of stores. "AAAHHH!"Maddie said London pulled her everywhere. She then bumped into Trevor. "Sorry..."Maddie said picking up the bags. "Hey Maddie"Trevor said looking at her. "Oh Hi Trevor"Maddie said blushing.

Lodon was at the miffen both " I love banna nut miffens because they are soft in the middle and charchy in the outside" she said to her while middie was talking to the boy

"I have to go"Maddie said leaving. Trevor grabbed her arm and pulled her into a kiss. THey broke apart from the kiss. "Do you wannna go on a date with me on Saturday?"Trevor said. "Totally Yeah"Maddie said blushing. "Well I have to go,bye Maddie"Trevor said leaving. "Ahhh"Maddie said sighing and then coming by London.

SweetieGirl said:
"I have to go"Maddie said leaving. Trevor grabbed her arm and pulled her into a kiss. THey broke apart from the kiss. "Do you wannna go on a date with me on Saturday?"Trevor said. "Totally Yeah"Maddie said blushing. "Well I have to go,bye Maddie"Trevor said leaving. "Ahhh"Maddie said sighing and then coming by London.

London look up " so let go ' she said looking around

Back