superhero world

Lady teyrna said:
hey everyone!!!im glad yall are back!!!um....can i change me' name?...its kinda long so.....can i!!!?
stinky said yes and just to let everbody know if no one will be the vice princapale then i will any takers

jumping joker said:
stinky said yes and just to let everbody know if no one will be the vice princapale then i will any takers

mk!thanks!!.....it shall be....Maya....does anyone have that name?

Last edited:
Maya walked into school and went to science,after a half hour she got reallt bored*i know what ill do!*she looked at the fish bowl and evaporated it into the water,it became a cloud.she let rain pour on the three prepy girls in the school

the girls screemed and a slight grin spread on Maya's face.she looked down at the paper and pretended to be studying then looked up"are you ok"she asked.the teacher looked at them"you should pay attention!now go get dried and come back here at onec!"she was saying somrthing behind her breath rapidly*yes she thinks they did it on purpose!*she grinned and went back to work

Maya went out of the class and went to her locker.she saw will"hey will!"she put book in the locker and got the others out

Back