superhero world

ooc - I'm joining this rp. I hope none of you mind..........

Her name is Brooke and she can control water....

I know its not much but when I think of some more for her I will add it lol

"I gotta go bye"Crystal said walking over to thsi blond girl."What do you want b****!"the blond girl from the mall said."I wanted to do this because you stole my cousin's boyfriend"Crystal said slapping her leaving ice on her face.
"Take this!"the blond girl said spouting water out of her hand.Crystal dodged it but it hit Will.

Lady Larien said:
ic - "Hi"

ooc - wow you would think I could come up with something better to say then just hi
ooc: Lol.

ic: ''I see you go to this school?*laugh stupidly* ''Haha me too.''

" come girl get very thing right this is the last time i'll be late for clas I wish one hlp me some time to walk me to calss" she said her self again

kitty went her class " yong lady were have you been your late well sit down " the teacher said to her " yes ma'm I won't do it again sorry ma'm"

Last edited:
Kin Tsuchi said:
kitty was in her math class trying to pay ataching to the teacher
maya looked at amy and knew how she felt*hmmm....what can i do!im so bored!*she looked around at a guy writing on the bored*maybe....*she sneezed and and was zapped.the teacher looked over"thants enough miss Robacker!"she came over and looked sternly at her,the class was giggling"im so sorry!"Maya said"my powers are controled by emotion,when i sneez i tense up...thats all...i promise"she looked inasint.the teacher said"ok fine i know all about your powers.ill let you go this time....but next time....!"maya looked at amy and grinned

Back