Superheroes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rich noticed Maddie and Elizabeth looking through the files. "Whoa, girls! The files are restricted, even to us, without a two-thirds majority of the core!"

She stopped what she was doing " Oh, sorry I had to look up someone," she told him, she put something in her right pocket before she came over to Rich.

"Whoa... didn't know that," Maddie said, and apologized. "Sorry. You won't see me going through those again. Any heads up on where the rest of the crew is?"

Sorry, I had church all evening yesterday and jsut remembered this. oops!

IC: Lizzy skidded into the conference room, a chair across the room skidding with her. Groaning, she righted herself and the chair before glancing around at the rest of the members of the ILS.

"What's going on?" she asked quietly.

Rich looked around. "Well... We have five core members, which is what the ILS requires for a meeting... We'll fill Kitty in when she gets here." He sat everyone down. "Alright... I just got a call from the President of the United States. He has offered us a rather huge parcel of land... in Antartica."

Rich nodded. "Yep! It's our, we can build a permanent base on it, and not worry about tourists."

"Yeah! So, I figured we could discuss exactly what we were going to do, and when. Any ideas guys?"

" No, not really," she told him, pulling her hair up " Here a thought no, it wouldn't work never mind," she told him.

"Wow," Maddie breathed. "That's pretty cool, and pretty convienient too," she commented. "It won't be that hard to relocate, will it?"

"Nah, he's also loaned us a fleet of private jets and all the equipment we need to build an airport down there!" Rich exclaimed with a grin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back