The 874 post game!!! (yet another one!)

QueenAravis48 said:
What instrument to you play?

Your name is rachel right?
Nay, tis Liz. I play Oboe in Concert Band, Piano for fun, and Bells in Marching Band. I also double on Bass Drum when needed, and I am trying to learn Snare for the same reason.

fish_wwjd_frog said:
Nay, tis Liz. I play Oboe in Concert Band, Piano for fun, and Bells in Marching Band. I also double on Bass Drum when needed, and I am trying to learn Snare for the same reason.
wow :eek: those are so many! that's so cool that you can play all those things :)

I'm an art fart...lol Advanced Art represent! :cool: :D

I did play the clarinet for a while though..and I play the piano from time to time.

fish_wwjd_frog said:
I wonder where did I get rachel from? :rolleyes:

Do you play any instruments in church?

oh dear. im not that good...

haha im not much of an art fart, although i did this liion in charcoal, and people were actually gonna give me MONEY for it! im only 13! but i had to give it to my mom....

QueenAravis48 said:
I wonder where did I get rachel from? :rolleyes:

Do you play any instruments in church?
Piano sometimes, and I've played my Oboe once or twice, but sadly our chuch isn't big on having youth join in the services. The pastor is quite time-conscious and doesn't want the service to go over it's allotted time.

fish_wwjd_frog said:
Piano sometimes, and I've played my Oboe once or twice, but sadly our chuch isn't big on having youth join in the services. The pastor is quite time-conscious and doesn't want the service to go over it's allotted time.
Don't worry girl, your day will come :cool:

tottyfruitty said:
^tell me about it
i find playing the piano hard lol :D

It's not really...lol

I can't really talk though..I can't read music, I just memorize songs people teach me. :rolleyes: :D

i play flute and am learning acoustic guitar...apparently my fingers are right for it because theyre supper narrow and pointy sorta. (my friends call my fingers, aneroxic!)

I want a piano :(
But I do have a keyboard, so that´ll do it for know :D I´m mainly playing soundtrack songs and I really want the notes from Narnia. When I first have learned a song it usually stays in my head, so right know I have at least 6 songs memorized and one of them last for about 10 minutes :rolleyes:

Back