THE club

Jen looked up, feeling someone watching her. She met the eyes of Derek, then looked away. A guy motioned for her to come take his order ans she sighed. She went over to his table. He wanted a strawberry daquiri and she went back tot eh bar to make it. She was on the way back with the drink when some one tripped her. She fell and spilled the drink all over Derek.
"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry!!!" she said, standing.

Jen looked up, feeling someone watching her. She met the eyes of Derek, then looked away. A guy motioned for her to come take his order ans she sighed. She went over to his table. He wanted a strawberry daquiri and she went back tot eh bar to make it. She was on the way back with the drink when some one tripped her. She fell and spilled the drink all over Derek.
"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry!!!" she said, standing.

He looked back at his book, blushing slightly when she looked at him. He watched her, and when she fell he moved forward slightly, and got his face covered in the drink. He shakingly said, "N-no... It's okay. Are you... Okay?"

He looked back at his book, blushing slightly when she looked at him. He watched her, and when she fell he moved forward slightly, and got his face covered in the drink. He shakingly said, "N-no... It's okay. Are you... Okay?"

"Yeah... I'm fine.. I'm so sorry... You're gonna be all sticky now..."

ooc: sure... it's a famous club... so can they be the all american rejects... please *shuts eyes tight*whispers "please please please"*crosses fingers*

ic: Lane listened to the band. Hopeing the band she came to really see would be on soon... The All American Rejects.

ooc: PWEESE?!?!?! (see my post before if you even want to know what I'm begging about ;))

okay, sure... but tommorrow night, it's either Panic! at the Disco, Fall out boy or The Academy is...:D ( I <3 FUELED BY RAMEN!!!!)

ic: "I'm really sorry about your book..." she said, "I hope that doesn't make you leave.."

okay, sure... but tommorrow night, it's either Panic! at the Disco, Fall out boy or The Academy is...:D ( I <3 FUELED BY RAMEN!!!!)

ic: "I'm really sorry about your book..." she said, "I hope that doesn't make you leave.."

"Well, I don't really like music... There is one thing here I like, but..."

ooc: P!@tD then...!

ic: Lane saw Panic! at the Disco walk on stage as she screamed and pushed her way to the front of the forming mosh pit. They're mine! she thought, forgetting the friends who were supposed to meet her here for this exact reason. The band opened with "I Write Sins not Tragedies". Lane screamed as she just heard the opening to the song and started dancing.

Jen nodded. "sorry, can you wait a second?" she asked, realizing that she hadn't given the guy his drink.
She quickly made it and took it to him, not tripping him this time.

He wiped his face off, and was still blushing. Crap, crap, crap, crap... This wasn't supposed to happen this way... He watched her as she gave the guy his drink.

Back