The Dark Knight Returns.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh

O.K. this RPG is a sequel to the movie The Dark Knight. Its been a year since Batman took the blame for the deaths caused by Harvey Dent(a.k.a Two Face), and he has been on the run from the cops ever since. Now that Gotham sees him as a villain, Bruce is tempted to give up his life as a crime fighting vigliante. But when a villain known as The Black Mask, starts terrorizing the city, the Dark Knight has to emerge from hiding once again to save the city from destruction. Meanwhile, Bruce meets a beautiful mysterious woman called Selina Kyle. Little does he know, she is Gotham's deadly masked jewlery theif, Catwoman.

Main Characters:

Name: Bruce Wayne/ Batman (me)
Bio: A billionaire industrialist whose parents were killed by a mugger when he was eight years old. Traveling the world for several years to seek the means to fight injustice, he returns to Gotham. At night, Bruce becomes Batman, Gotham City's vigilante protector.
pic: http://www.comicnerd.com/wp-content/...tman_movie.jpg

Name: Selina Kyle/Catwoman(Gentle Voice)
Bio: A skilled, sexy, burgurlar who wears a leather cat themed costume and carries a bullwhip with her. She and Batman have crossed paths with each other and have battled each other numerous times. However, she secretly is attracted to Gothams hero. As Selina Kyle, she falls in love with Bruce Wayne, unaware of his costumed identity.
pic:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Batmanreturnspostercatwoman.png

Name: Roman Sionis/Black Mask
Bio:Roman Sionis, a former business executive who originally hated Bruce Wayne rather than Batman, wears a Black Mask and leads the cult-like False Face Society of henchmen. Black Mask eventually became a mob boss controlling large sections of Gotham's criminal underworld. He is a cruel and brutal person who enjoys torturing his victums.
pic:http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/d/da/Bat636.jpg

Name: Edward Nygma/ The Riddler(NarniaQueen6)
Bio:Edward Nygma is a criminal mastermind who has a strange compulsion to challenge Batman by leaving clues to his crimes in the form of riddles and puzzles.

Minor Characters:

Name: Alfred Pennyworth
Bio: The trusted butler to Bruce Wayne's parents, who continues his loyal service to their son after their deaths. He is Bruce Wayne's closest confidante.
pic: http://upload.moldova.org/movie/2006...ael_Caine2.jpg

Name: Commissioner James Gordon (Sven-El)
Bio: One of the few uncorrupted Gotham City police officers. He was the officer on duty the night of the murder of Bruce Wayne's parents. In this way, he shares a special bond with the adult Bruce and thus with Batman.
pic: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...tos_oldman.jpg

Name: Vicky Vale
A young blonde photo journalist who is trying to uncover the secret of Batman.

Name: Lucius Fox (NarniaQueen6)
Bio: A high-ranking Wayne Enterprises employee who was demoted to working in the company's Applied Science Division, where he conducts advanced studies in biochemistry and mechanical engineering. Fox supplies Bruce with much of the gear necessary to carry out Batman's mission and is promoted to CEO when Bruce repossesses the company.
pic: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/arts/grap...e/bat/bat8.jpg

Last edited:
Lucius Fox, if you please!!

Also, is it possible/ do you want to include Batgirl or Robin?? If so, can I please play Bat girl?
If not, I still want Lucius!

Good! Anyone new want to play The Black Mask or Riddler? We can't start without them. I know some of you arent familiar with the characters, but I can post links to en.wikipedia which will give you all the info you need to know on them.

I'll take one... being evil can be fun! Plus, my charre only has a small part. Let's go with the Riddler... and we'll see what I can puzzle out for him!

I'll start!

The door to the where house burst down, police serchlights flooding the abandoned building. Comiswioner James Gordon, flanked by two police officers, Harvey Bullock and Detective Renee Montoya, stood in the center of the batalion.

"All right everyone, he's got to be somewhere," said Gordon. " Montoya, you take O'Neil, Adams and Dini, and start checking the crates. Bullock, you Miller, and Moore are with me. The rest of you, spread out."

Gordon had received an annonymous tip, claiming they had seen the Batman breaking into the wherehouse. This was one of the main shipping points for WestWard Diamonds, one of the largest dealers in Gotham City. They also had ties with one of the three of the remaining crime families in Gotham, the Bertanellis.

Gordon hoped the sighting was a hoax. He had sworn to bring him in, and he hated to bring his trusted friend in. The only things was, he had to see him to arrest him. There were loopholes, and the Batman had gotten through most of them. However, Gordon knew it was only a matter of time before he caught Batman.

For the most branding Batman an outlaw had helped. Not only did it preserve Dent's image in the public light, thus preventing criminals from filing for an appeal, but it helped curb the work of copy-cat vigilantes.

"Gordon!" yelled Bullock. "I see him! I see that stinkin' Bat!"

Bullock aimed his gun and fired at the catwalk. Gordon squinted hard, he coudl see a feint silloutte up racing away from the bullets. The figure hid ears, he could see that much, but the skills did not belong to Batman. It was some one else. Some one different. So different that Bullock was just emptying rounds.

"Bullock, put that thing away," said Gordon. " It isn't him."

"Then it's a copy cat," said Bullock. " Either way we're takin 'im down, Jim."

Just then the figure lept down from the rafters...

NEXT!

Last edited:
Batman looked down from the skyscraper he stood on. For two years he had been a fugitive. Two years, he had been on the run from Gotham's police. Because of Gordon's never ending pursuit, saving the people became harder. Crime had been rising lately. Batman had been on the trail of Black Mask, Gotham's new crime lord, when he heard a report that Batman was seen robbing WestWard Diamonds. He knew it was someone else, and he had flown there to investigate. He saw Gordon's men surrounding the building, looking at a fast moving being. They could not see him, hiding in the shadows. Bruce peered at the shadowy figure. He could see that it was a person dressed in black leather, who wore a cat like mask. By the shape of its body, he figured it was a woman. She started running into a dark alley. Quickly, he left of the building and glided to the alley where she was hiding. He landed on the ground with a thud, right to where she was standing. He stood up, and stood face to face with the woman.

OOC: its meow not mew. Lol.

IC: "Hand over the jewls!" Batman said in a commanding growl.

" Now Now why would I do that?," she asked, walking slowly up to him then walked around him like a cat " Are you get mad if I don't she asked.

Batman growled. He grabbed her by the arm. "I have enough trouble as it is without having to deal with petty theives like you. Now hand me the jewls, or i will twist your arm off."

" Mmmmm I see well I can't do that can I?," she asked, with a smrik on her face " See you later bat boy," she told him, then she was gone.

Batman quickly grabbed her. "I don't think so." Batman said, unaware that this woman was completly capable of putting up a fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back