The Elements

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Ready Destiny?"

"I'm ready," answer Destiny.

"Ok, good. Let's go back to the cottage." He kissed her on her cheek and then both left the castle at a trot. "We really need to get this training done. I feel a little rusty, and I don't think I have mastered this element well. Aasen has his work cut out for him."

ooc: I gtg. I'll be back later.

"Ready Destiny?"

"I'm ready," answer Destiny.

"Ok, good. Let's go back to the cottage." He kissed her on her cheek and then both left the castle at a trot. "We really need to get this training done. I feel a little rusty, and I don't think I have mastered this element well. Aasen has his work cut out for him."

ooc: I gtg. I'll be back later.
Destiny smiled at Arcturus. "I'm sure he will." She told him.

As they rode along Destiny thought of her family. What has been happening at my home??? She wondered. Do my parents miss me? Of course they did. She answered herself.

OOC: If we get anew Elements banner LET ME SEE IT!:D I am so glad this is so popular. I will try to get on as much as I can but school is not allowing me right now. :( I will try next weekend.

Destiny smiled at Arcturus. "I'm sure he will." She told him.

As they rode along Destiny thought of her family. What has been happening at my home??? She wondered. Do my parents miss me? Of course they did. She answered herself.

OOC: If we get anew Elements banner LET ME SEE IT!:D I am so glad this is so popular. I will try to get on as much as I can but school is not allowing me right now. :( I will try next weekend.
I am starting Elements II!!!!!!

here's the link http://narniafans.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24045

Last edited:
As per request - this thread is locked. Please continue the story at the new Elements Thread. Thanks!

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back