The Jedi Order:

This is the sacred Order of the Jedi Knights. If you believe yourself worthy of being a Jedi, then please join. Just remember fear, anger, and hate lead to the Dark Side.

Jedi Philosophy:

Jedi are the guardians of peace in the galaxy.
Jedi use their powers to defend and protect, never to attack others.
Jedi respect all life, in any form.
Jedi serve others rather than ruling over them, for the good of the galaxy.
Jedi seek to improve themselves through knowledge and training.

Members:

Sir Godfrey -Jedi Master

I'll join. :D But I'll be a good Jedi. ;)

I love Jedi, but why is this in here instead of the RPG place? I miss the days when the Pirates and Rangers were in dufferland where they belong....

I am a Jedi Master in my small community. I trained one Padawan (Gave her all the Jedi Apprentice books and talked about Lightsaber technique) and among our Church Wide lightsaber duel, I achieved second place. (That actually happened, it was a blast!) However, I shall hope to remain humble, as humility is a virtue that all Jedi should possess. ;)

I love Jedi, but why is this in here instead of the RPG place? I miss the days when the Pirates and Rangers were in dufferland where they belong....

I am a Jedi Master in my small community. I trained one Padawan (Gave her all the Jedi Apprentice books and talked about Lightsaber technique) and among our Church Wide lightsaber duel, I achieved second place. (That actually happened, it was a blast!) However, I shall hope to remain humble, as humility is a virtue that all Jedi should possess. ;)

I haff trained mein cousin in the arts of lightsabering.:D He used to use mine but now he has his own...*sniff* i'm so proud:D

I have fully trained four students in lighsaber arts, I have master form Shien Djem So, I have fought in a Bible Study battle where I slayed 12 people (all who where only fighting me),I won the rematch duel, I have won every duel I've paticipated in, I have won every muti-duel, I am an expert at Jar'Kai form and I have created a lightsaber. I am considered a Jedi Master by all, and I am now taking on my fifth apprentice who is my nephew. I train in the lightsaber almost everyday. I consider it a part of my daily routine.

Last edited:

Welcome to the Jedi Order... Master Twilight

I was a Jedi Knight for a long time, until I trained four Padwans and mastered the skills of the Lightsaber. As stated I mastered Form V: Shien Djem So.

Back