The OFFICIAL Paperb'nites Thread

I was sorta excited Urban is Bones but with the content, and knowing what the language will probably be, I'm going to bow out of seeing the movie until it comes out on dvd.

who was your first?

and I can loan you one until you decide....hmmm there are soo many options

well, my first one was this guy named Jack Barakat, he plays in a band called All Time Low. But I don't know...his obnoxiousness just really started annoying me all of a sudden haha! I actually got to meet him after a concert, and I guess that pretty much just did it for me. Besides, All Time Low, like, blew up and they're famous and selling out and. I dont care. Lol. :rolleyes:

anyway (I realize I just wrote a novel haha), thanks guys for your offers for loan-out paperboys, but I think I've found a replacement: Jared Followill, he plays in one of my favorite bands, Kings of Leon. (Yeah, another band guy. What'd you expect, Justin Timberlake? :p)
jared-followill-52083.jpg

He needs to eat a few Big Macs, but other than that lol...*makes goo goo eyes*

I think I forgot some...but I don't remember...

OH WAIT!

Michael Bublé :D
Charlie Hunnam ;)
Steven Robertson :)eek: I cannot believe I forgot him either...I have been obsessing over him for months and I can't find most of the movies he's been in anywhere :( )
Eddie Redmayne
Elijah Wood (really only when he has hobbit hair...his normal hair looks weird)
Peter Wingfield

you do know Ewan is employed as one of my paperboys right? he always has really...always:p

Well...all right then. *removes hand from lightsaber*

Elijah Wood (really only when he has hobbit hair...his normal hair looks weird)

haha. I don't know why that strikes me as funny, but it does.

I think I should add Sam to my list if I haven't already (Sean Astin); but I only like Sean as Sam.

Back