The OFFICIAL Paperb'nites Thread

lol....

Pic of my newest PB, Jay Baruchel :D He's the scruffy-looking one in the middle with the adorable smile. :eek:
00062.jpg

*BUMP*
So, I've never seen a single thing with him in it - but I know he's british and on a sifi show and is DEAD gorgeous.
Ladies and Gents, I give you my latest paperboy; Andrew Lee Potts.

potts1.jpg

Andrew-Lee-Potts.jpg

^the pic I used for my graphic
550w_gay_spy_andrew_lee_potts_01.jpg

andrew-lee-potts-andrew-lee-potts-7987447-788-600.jpg

Okay I'm done now. *swoons*

*BUMP*
So, I've never seen a single thing with him in it - but I know he's british and on a sifi show and is DEAD gorgeous.
Ladies and Gents, I give you my latest paperboy; Andrew Lee Potts.

potts1.jpg

Andrew-Lee-Potts.jpg

^the pic I used for my graphic
550w_gay_spy_andrew_lee_potts_01.jpg

andrew-lee-potts-andrew-lee-potts-7987447-788-600.jpg

Okay I'm done now. *swoons*

OMG! I LOVE him!!! He's on of the only reasons I still even watch Primeval!!

OMG he was that evil kid in that one Dr. Who episode xD But he IS very pretty ^_^

Recently, while I've been on hiatus, I've become rather obsessed with Tom Hiddleston (Loki in Thor) and J.J. Feild (Henry Tilney in Northanger Abbey). And when I say "obsessed" I mean OBSESSED. I'm quite a scary fangirl :p But to be quite honest, it's not just that they're both absolutely gorgeous - from what I've seen/read of how their personalities are in real life, I swear, they are the incarnations of the ideal Disney prince. :eek: ESPECIALLY Hiddles. My goodness. That man has so much charm, is so humble, so dedicated to his work, and so lovely to his fans...it's impossible not to like him. <3

Hiddles
222855_171763016212659_171291642926463_363902_5853840_n.jpg

J.J. (look at his adorable ears! *squee* lol)
jj-feild-1.jpg

And NO, they are not long-lost brothers, although they probably could be

Back