The Order

"Yeah, I was being sarcastic..." he mumbled. following the crack, Mrs. Balck's howls filled the room ,and Bill rushed into the hallway, muttering curses, and folding the curtians back.

Lupin looked around the room. He sat down at the table and took his wand out. A cup of tea and a biscuit floated over to him. He layed his wand down and started to drink the Tea.

Tonks rolled her eyes at the men. "Back to killing Bellatrix. I rekon she's gonna try hard to kill me." Tonks said "After all she thinks im blood tratior and a 'disgrace t the black family'"

Tonks rolled her eyes at the men. "Back to killing Bellatrix. I rekon she's gonna try hard to kill me." Tonks said "After all she thinks im blood tratior and a 'disgrace t the black family'"

"She thinks we're all disgraces..." Bill said, coming in again. "SHe'll killl any of us if she gets a chance."

" ENOUGH , BOTH OF YOU " snapped Lupin. " We need to work together , not turn against one another. " Now , Voldemort is on the loose , he has great numbers at his army , we need to kill Belatrix , so far we have figures that out , yes " he said looking around. " Now that evryone knows he is back , WE can have great numbers at our army " he said triumphtly.

Back