The Skandarnite Thread

You dont have to..but..it makes it more enjoyable. :D Ooh you know a great place to get skandar graphics? HERE Just click on which album you'd like to view and voila. Its ~EdmundsQueen~s site.

hope this is ok.... i couldnt think of anything else..... :rolleyes: typical me... lol
ill put a skandar pic in later so i can drool over it! lol

Last edited:
I cant seem to be able to put pics in my siggy :eek:
I think im doing it wrong: i tried copying & pasting: failed, i tried clicking the image button:failed it's the pic of skandar about to stick his tounge out

Last edited:
Aha, there's your problem. Photobucket is an image hosting site. You upload your pics there (once you register there, you get your own album where you upload pics to using a simple form) and ince theyre uploaded, you get the link to them by copy and pasting it into your sig between 2 IMG tags (I'll get to that later if you register to photobucket and upload your desired pics to it) and then you get pics in your sig. :D

PM me if you have any further problems. :D
Anyways back to Skandar..he's bound to do another movie besides CoN..well, i hope..you dont see Dan Radcliffe or Rupert Grint making other movies?..oh yeah..Rupert is..that driving movie.. :confused: :rolleyes: *erkle* whatever..I just cant imagine Skandar in another..movie..even though hes such a good mimic. :D

yeah, i dont like daniel radcliffe he's too stupid and not.... cool.
he tries to be... cool... it doesnt work

Last edited:
yeah..... Skandar..... agh, Daniel Radcliffe pics are blocking my vision of Skandar! :mad: I hate you Daniel Raddcliffe!!!! lol :p
daniel r. is sooooo unattractive

Last edited:
Im writing a hp story called 'A really pointless Harry Potter story….Literally…'
It's got Narnia stuff in it.... I'm planning that Voldemort & Harry die! :)

Back