~Us (me) Against The World~

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Oh you know the same old same old, her life sucks and she doesn't know what she is going to do about it and dad wont give her money so she is thinking about suing him for the fifty billionth time."

"Race you there. Like we did as kids. When everything was better." Matt said with a slight happiness to his voice.

"Sure why not," James said, "on your marks, get set," and he was off before he siad go

"Yah well she won't win...again...He has better lawyers," she said crumpling the can that she had emptied, "how about you?"

Lizzy put her stuff in her bags. "I'm going to find the guys." She said. "Seeyou girls later, please guys stay out of trouble, and be careful." She walked down the street and into the phone store. "Find a phone Paul?" She asked going to stay by James who was waiting.

Lizzy put her stuff in her bags. "I'm going to find the guys." She said. "Seeyou girls later, please guys stay out of trouble, and be careful." She walked down the street and into the phone store. "Find a phone Paul?" She asked going to stay by James who was waiting.

OOC: it's Matt. :p

IC: "You cheated." Matt commented catching his breath. "Haven't looked yet."

ooc: oh yeah i'm sorry... my bad :)

ic:
"This could take a while." Lizzy said joking to James. "So how have you been?" She asked him. She hadnt gotten to talk to him much at the studio because she had been practicing.

Matt looked at one of the phones in the window. "I think I'll get that one with the flames on it. It'll set my dad off but I don't really care." he said making sure he had money on him which he did.

Lizzy followed the guys into the store staying behind James, going over her dance routine in her head. She suddenly realized she was moving just a little, it probably went unnoticed but she stopped quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back