Voyage on DVD

I found some dvd/blu-rays, which included a plush Reepicheep! ;) Great!
I've really been looking for plush Reeps, so this was a pleasant surprise.
YOU ARE SO LUCKY!!! can you post pictures Liz???

One of my Renaissance Festival buddies has re-written the Mickey Mouse Club theme song to praise Reepicheep.

I so would love to hear that Copperfox, considering what a big Mickey Mouse fan I am, It's the perfect combination of Mickey and Narnia.

I've finally got VDT on dvd. It's a pleasure seeing it again. Will Poulter is a genius, and Reep is really cute :)D Yes! It's fortunate he can't hear me.). There are many good scenes. Also a couple which I'm not that fond of, but ok. The film as a whole is still good.

64telmar, I agree! The takeover of the Lone Islands should have been like the book. And the film could have been a little longer. I'm glad you still enjoyed the film.

So far I've bought 7 copier; I'll use some as presents. This is my way of supporting more Narnia films. :)
Thanks for your support! I haven't been online here since November--so I just saw your reply today.

You're welcome. :)
I've just bought a piano book with music from the VDT film. Great. I have to watch the dvd again, to remind myself of the music. ;)

Back