• Strawberry Blonde

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • Black

Votes: 7 7.9%
  • Other

Votes: 14 15.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I used to be very light blond. Almost white. But with very dark eyebrows :eek: Now my hair is dark blond till light brown :D I shouldn't have much darker hair or I will look like a gothic :eek: because my skin is so light :eek:

yes, i would look like a very stereotypical goth if i ever died my hair black lol. my daddy keeps telling me my hair will darker up, but it never did.

I have red hair. Not bright orange carrot red, but a nice copper-y red. I love my hair and I hope it stays the same color. :D The only thing I don't like about it is that it is straight. But I got a perm and now it's curly...:D

I've got light brown hair, and it's really straight. It is so hard to get my hair to hold a curl though! I don't usually curl my hair, but for my school's end of year dance, i curled it. All my friends ( the ones that were girls ) had a contest to see who had the most hairspray in their hair, judging by how stiff it was, and I won. My hair didn't even feel like hair! But it looked really good! : )

Wow, there's lots of brunettes! :p I have black hair, which is rather plain if you're from southeast asia. It was straight, then I permed it, and now it's straight again. I'm not perming it anymore since curly hair doesn't suit me.

I've got light brown hair, and it's really straight. It is so hard to get my hair to hold a curl though! I don't usually curl my hair, but for my school's end of year dance, i curled it. All my friends ( the ones that were girls ) had a contest to see who had the most hairspray in their hair, judging by how stiff it was, and I won. My hair didn't even feel like hair! But it looked really good! : )

Ahhh my hair is like that too... impossibly straight! It won't hold curls or waves for more than an hour or two, and that's with hairspray specifically made it enhance curls. Dang it, lol. But my hair is a strawberry blondeish color... everyone thinks I dye my hair because it's got different tones, like underneath, it's a darker brown, but on top it's blonde and has a coppery reddish tint in some of it.

Back