• Strawberry Blonde

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • Black

Votes: 7 7.9%
  • Other

Votes: 14 15.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
MY MOM WON'T LET ME CUT MY OWN HAIR!!!My sister and close friend both call me emo. Cuz emo stands for emotional, and apparently now before i hand an essay in I have to get it checked my my friedn (Andrea) and she just tells me how suicidle I sound and whats more I tihnk I do amazing on those very essays. The essay I liked the best, shes like and another "you're not handing this in are you? you didn't even answer the frickin' question! are you ok? Don't hand this in" I was like... :eek:
Sakura? it's not funny that you cut yourself you know.

o_O she was talking about her hair...

i almost cut my hair the other day cuz i was really mad at my mom...so i wanted to cut something or something like that =| but i ended up not cutting my hair

o_O she was talking about her hair...

i almost cut my hair the other day cuz i was really mad at my mom...so i wanted to cut something or something like that =| but i ended up not cutting my hair

Hahha...just what I was going to say. :p I actually threw away all my cutting tools last night...sooo....:D

if you wanna cut something....cut like...a paper towel or something...:p

edit:
uhhjj....I said I cut MY HAIR myself a few days ago...not myself ...my hair..

I don't see whats wrong with cutting your own hair...why would your parents not like it? unless it comes out really bad :p I've cut mine before...well more like trimmed it...I get it layered at the salon though...never tried that myself, I can only trim it. I've cut my mom's before :D

I don't see whats wrong with cutting your own hair...why would your parents not like it? unless it comes out really bad :p I've cut mine before...well more like trimmed it...I get it layered at the salon though...never tried that myself, I can only trim it. I've cut my mom's before :D
i've cut my hair several times. i keep all the hair i cut in a jar. it's sick, i know but i like to tell people i have a hair jar. anyway, it's hard to cut your own hair because you can't see everything. i offer to cut people's hair but no one lets me :( i don't blame them.

my hair is brown, by the way.

I think its actually quite easy to cut your own hair. When its wet at least. I just took all my hair on one side and chopped off how much I wanted and then trimmed it up a bit. it came out fine. :p

mine was layered to start with, but I think its more one-length now.

I was too late to vote in the poll, but my hair is light brown...some of it wants to turn gray, but I'm attempting to talk it out of it...I like the brown the way it is. I was blonde as a kid, but it got darker as I got older. It works for me.

Hair color chart:
colorsnew.jpg

Hmm I guess I'm "butterscotch blond"

That's weird....... according to that chart, I am dark chocolate.
*shrugs* My hair is kind of a lighter brown on top, and underneath it's black.. I think.
IDK I have light highlight layers in there now. Which confuses me. :rolleyes: :D

i'm either midnight brown or dark chocolate according to that chart...but like my exact hair color isn't on that chart cuz my hairs too sexy to be up there cuz i got *soft and bouncy hair* lol , joking.

Back