• Strawberry Blonde

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • Black

Votes: 7 7.9%
  • Other

Votes: 14 15.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"Brunette" is used for any shade of brown; sometimes also for black hair.

My own hair used to be a warm chestnut brown; it is now gray, very close to pure white.

I'm brunette... but my mom the other day started to experiment with my hair so she colored it with red :)
so now it has red in it :D but I love it! ;)

Last edited:
In English, we say that you "dye" hair, or simply "color" it. And where you said "invent," I believe that the word you wanted was "experiment."

My hair was light(almost white!)when i was 2-8 years old,but now it's darkening at the top.My whole family was very light-haired(the youngest children still are)but my father is a dark shade of brown.I'll probably be like that too,but the ends of my hair are golden. :p
My brother says my skin looks really pale under dark hair.

I color my hair light brown :). When I was a young and throu my teens it was blond, but I grayed early, so by my 40's I had lost all my original color.

My hair is a dark red with streaks of light blonde under my hair, but deffinately red-brown everywhere else. All natural and never colored :p. Down to my waist.
But I have light brown eyebrows =/. Odd. :p

After always thinking my hair was brown I have recently been told otherwise. Several people have told me that they've always thought of me as blonde and at least one person thought it was red. So I'm somewhere in the middle of those three generally known as dishwater blonde or, according to my sister, honey colored

My hair is a bronze color in the summer, and it is a dark auburn in the winter. It looks weird becuase I am extremely pale, and it's thick so I look kinda odd.

Back