• Strawberry Blonde

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • Black

Votes: 7 7.9%
  • Other

Votes: 14 15.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Brown but a little blond unerneith and yet red-ish in some places. I wanna dye it black with blue streaks though^^

my hair's brown and a dyed it again with another red, so now it is dark brown and on top it has some lines of light brown and red :D i know it sounds weird but it actually looks pretty cool :cool:

Really...you wish to have a blue hair...then go to the salon so they will color it blue!:D

Bwahahahaha!...:p

Haha! Yeaaaahh....my mom says no blue hair for me though.. not even streaks...*tears* Maybe she won't mind bright red streaks with my red hair :3

My hair is Brown with undertones of red and blond mixed in! My eyes are What my Mum calls sea eyes. when I'm happy thier Blue,When I'm sad thier green,When I'm Mad thier Gray!

My hair is Brown with undertones of red and blond mixed in! My eyes are What my Mum calls sea eyes. when I'm happy thier Blue,When I'm sad thier green,When I'm Mad thier Gray!

ZOMG! You have vampire eyes too! lol but friends say that I have vampire eyes because they are grey and they change XD

NOTE:
No....this has nothing to do with Twilight...

I'm old news around here... But I don't think that anyone actually knows what colour my hair is. Naturally, it's a very dark brown with hints of auburn in the sun in it. I dyed it inky black and it's been ages since I last dyed it so my brown roots are coming through. :D

Back