What is the stupidess thing you've done!!!

tecmogirl said:
List any stupid thing you did throughout your whole life!!![if ya don't wanna!!]

i jumped on my bed and landed on my arm...hhehee...and broke my arm... :D does that count? :p

Ok, so I was at my fave ride in disney, which was also a movie based on it, and i was obsessed with a character form the movie that was based on the ride. *cough*HAUNTED MANSION *COUGH COUGH SPURTLE*
and then i met this boy who was totally hott...eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.......*has seizure* and we talked and we went on the ride together and we were both obsessed with the movie and he was following me all over haunted mansion and we traded pins and it was love..love..love....BUT, *oulls out hair and spits* I NEVER ASKED HIM HIS NAAAAAAAAAAAAAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: Or where he was from or anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But i spoke with his mom and dad and my mom did too and we were all like one big happy..future-inlaws sorta thing, cos it was obvious how much we liked eachother. God, I wish I emmeber how he looked like though, :rolleyes: :(
This was 2 years ago. March 26, 2004. I was 11 or 12...11..i think yeah w/e and he was like 12/13. *sigh* He had freckles and green eyes and he was really white, like, deathly pale. And...auburn hair...but I dont remmeber how he LOOKED like..like his face...but he was grogeous. Yeuuuh boooyyyyyyyye *sigh*
I remmeber the WHOLE conversation we had...id post it but i dont want to bore u guys.

tecmogirl said:
Only if you think its stupid to you

ok good..cuz it was...lol...i knew i was un-coordinated and that i was going to fall or something...but i still did it...(ehh, older brothers giving you dares when you're a small child :rolleyes: )

*SkandarsQueen* said:
Ok, so I was at my fave ride in disney, which was also a movie based on it, and i was obsessed with a character form the movie that was based on the ride. *cough*HAUNTED MANSION *COUGH COUGH SPURTLE*
and then i met this boy who was totally hott...eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.......*has seizure* and we talked and we went on the ride together and we were both obsessed with the movie and he was following me all over haunted mansion and we traded pins and it was love..love..love....BUT, *oulls out hair and spits* I NEVER ASKED HIM HIS NAAAAAAAAAAAAAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: Or where he was from or anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But i spoke with his mom and dad and my mom did too and we were all like one big happy..future-inlaws sorta thing, cos it was obvious how much we liked eachother. God, I wish I emmeber how he looked like though, :rolleyes: :(
This was 2 years ago. March 26, 2004. I was 11 or 12...11..i think yeah w/e and he was like 12/13. *sigh* He had freckles and green eyes and he was really white, like, deathly pale. And...auburn hair...but I dont remmeber how he LOOKED like..like his face...but he was grogeous. Yeuuuh boooyyyyyyyye *sigh*
I remmeber the WHOLE conversation we had...id post it but i dont want to bore u guys.

That's so sweet*thinks dreamly*You will probably meet again someday....

tecmogirl said:
That's so sweet*thinks dreamly*You will probably meet again someday....

*dreams more* *sigh* Maybe...if its meant to be...ooh! ooh! I forgot to say...I recorded his behind on my camera, cos it was TOOO funny, cos it was wet from his previous ride on Splash Mountain lmao that was a good day.. :D

I'm pretty sure you can't get much stupider than jumping off a 30 foot bridge. Unless its climbing a rock wall without a harness, playing extreme capture the flag in the mountains, trying to surf down a sand dune, or picking fights with guys who are bigger than you.

onlymystory said:
I'm pretty sure you can't get much stupider than jumping off a 30 foot bridge. Unless its climbing a rock wall without a harness, playing extreme capture the flag in the mountains, trying to surf down a sand dune, or picking fights with guys who are bigger than you.

ahh, i have done the last one...which i actually didnt lose, so it wasnt actually a stupid thing to do :D

iwillconquer said:
I tripped over a rock (multiple times!!)
Wow... the rest of them are every 2 seconds of my life if ya know what i mean

LOL! i ran into a closed door once...and i fell over backwards...and hit my head... :p

uh, this doesn't look nearly as stupid compared to all the ridiculous things people have said in this thread *cough*Melissa and Grace*cough*...but I have stuck my finger in an electrical wall outlet twice because I liked the feeling and my parents told me not to :D

Back