What would have happened if???....

Ummm... probably almost nothing. Depends how much gold and silver go into a statue of Poseidon.

What would happen if QA48 was banned for saying some anti-Green Day things? :eek:

all of the members on this board would become corrupted after reading my anti-Green day posts! so they all would be banned!!!

What would happened if Josh Groban for his next album would cover NSYNC songs?

all of the members on this board would become corrupted after reading my anti-Green day posts! so they all would be banned!!!

What would happened if Josh Groban for his next album would cover NSYNC songs?
Umm... I have no idea what NSYNC means so I guess a lot of people will just listen to his old songs. *Whispers to QA48* That was a good answer, right?

WWH if the internet crashed internationally for about a year? :eek:

Umm...I would mourn for half a second and then go on with my life :D

What would happened if you would ran over your sister's favorite Barbie doll?

. *Whispers to QA48* That was a good answer, right?
:

Psst....NSYNC used to be a boyband ;)

I'd tell her, she'd cry, she'd get a new one and only remember the old one every now and then

wwh if you spill a gallon of what on your keyboard?

I'd kill myself because then my computer keyboard would be ruined, and I couldn't post on here.
What would happen if you tried to steal my Narnia collection?:D

I'd kill myself because then my computer keyboard would be ruined, and I couldn't post on here.
What would happen if you tried to steal my Narnia collection?:D

you'd probably sick the attack trolls on me n' I'd run away screaming and smash into Eveningstar who would lure the trolls away by dressing someone up in a steak suit and send them running in the opposite direction...:D

What would happen if...DARTH VADER HAD BEEN SHOVED OFFA CLIFF AND I'D TAKEN OVER THE GALACTIC EMPIRE?:eek:

All the TDL members would want to join the DARK SIDE of the force:D
and laugh as DV fell..." Sean is so much better as leader of the Galactic Empire."

What would happen if...the Empire became overrun with TDL members?

All the TDL members would want to join the DARK SIDE of the force:D
and laugh as DV fell..." Sean is so much better as leader of the Galactic Empire."

What would happen if...the Empire became overrun with TDL members?

Emperor Palpatine would have a hissy fit:D He'd also be forced to endure all sorts of dufferish antics and would eventually be taken to the Imperial Looney Bin.:D

What ifffff...CAPTAIN SPARROW HAD A NUCLEAR SUBMARINE?:eek:

Probably nothing since he doesn't have the knowledge or skill to command such a vessel.

What would happen if the Balrog actually killed Gandalf?

Then Marlin would have gone into a state of depression and Dory would have commited suicide by feeding herself to Bruce and Squirt would have never "flown solo"!!!!!

Bonhoeffer was a Christian that was impirisoned by Hitler.

What would happen if we all wrote love letters to dieses like Cancer and AIDS?

Then Marlin would have gone into a state of depression and Dory would have commited suicide by feeding herself to Bruce and Squirt would have never "flown solo"!!!!!

Bonhoeffer was a Christian that was impirisoned by Hitler.

What would happen if we all wrote love letters to desieses like Cancer and AIDS?

Umm... to answer Abby's question, he would have married that girl... I believe her name was Marie. And he would have probably toured England giving sermons.

But to answer Becca's question. I wonder who would read them and where you would send them to. Ah, the mysteries of life... and death. :p

What would have happened if John Kerry had won the '04 elections? :eek:

we would have babies dying everywhere and the country would be a mess (not to say the current president is doing the best job, either!).

what would happen if... noah had never built the ark?

we would have babies dying everywhere and the country would be a mess (not to say the current president is doing the best job, either!).

what would happen if... noah had never built the ark?

Then God probably would have had him spare the animals another way. ;)

What would have happened if C.S. Lewis died in 1962?

Back