Which Mod Would Win? (please don't delete)

Which Mod Would Win In A Lightsaber Free-For-All?

• Specter

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • Dragon

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • rosymole

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • tgraveline

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • GrayCloak

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • jennyjenjen56

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • waterhogboy

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • None would win...they would all die!

Votes: 17 45.9%
  • EveningStar

Votes: 5 13.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
rosymole said:
What do you want me to say in Canadian English then...sadly even though my mind powers are strong, they can not yet read the minds of the untrained across the great waters..

OH OH! You stupid Brits! Do you realize how many times you Brits messed up Canada? And you call us untrained...:D

I meant 'untrained' as in you have not been trained to join army of Rosy who will do all my fighting for me...and that i don't know what you want me to say because you are too far away ..these paranoid canadians...*shakes head*

Yes you can Smog, but it means you must cut all other allegiences you have with the other mods, you can talk to them of course but all homage and cash must be paid to me... there is a very complex 3 day initiation ceremony too, are you ready to turn to the red side?

Sure, although you need to know. I am still going to defend the honor of my sister (and beat the crud out of anyone who disrespects her :D). However, I would love to do your evil bidding as well... (Can I accept bribes and "protection" money? ;))

Well I suppose a little confusing of loyalties has to be expected in great battles of our time..it'll make the final showdown far more intersting, do you fight to save the life of youe leader, or your sibling..this has many possibilities!

rosymole said:
Well I suppose a little confusing of loyalties has to be expected in great battles of our time..it'll make the final showdown far more intersting, do you fight to save the life of youe leader, or your sibling..this has many possibilities!

No, sorry, I think my sis wins in that one... Unless you have some chocloate... do you?

Darth Rosey said:
there is a very complex 3 day initiation ceremony too, are you ready to turn to the red side?

So, what does this test require?

rosymole said:
The first person to say 'stick and stones' etc gets a poke in the eye with a spoon.
"Pokes with spoons may
remove my visionary capacities,
but thoughts will never
pentrate my hardened frontal lobe,
and influence my worldview."

*un-sheaths his machete, and prepare to defend his sight from Rosy's vicious spoon*

HolyBoy, I dunno-I understood perfectly what Rosy was sayin'....

TG, that'd be awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please?
Please?
Please?
Please?

At the risk of being annoying, I'm stopping there....

But if you change my vote, you have to edit your post so it doesn't refer to me as "little" Aragorn, lol...........

Last edited:
Sorry, I had to vote for Grey...I've seen her use a sword. Besides, I am her dark apprentice.

- Lu

lsipher said:
Besides, I am her dark apprentice.

- Lu

*ominous music* The plot thickens!!!!!!!!!!! *ominous music*

Yes, Tarkheena, it's spoons now, lol. It's the latest thing--weapons that don't actually hurt anyone, thereby not accomplishing anything!

GUYS WHERE HAVE YOU ALL BEEN??

Specter is the great dark lord of the sith the leader of our great site!!!!
He is the greatest jedi-Sith ever to rule this great site HE NEEDS TO WIN!!!!

Plus Spec can threaten to ban anyone who fights him. They may beat him, but they wouldn't be able to brag about it if they're banned! :D

Last edited:
oh i changed it for you man. That being the only sane person in here aragorn.

tg

That you can my young Legolas, once details of our constitution are finalised i will inform you as to your duties.

Another member has joined the Red side...

If there is a red side, can there be, like, a jedi council for the blue side?

well she has quite the evil menions coming to her side. She must be quite persuasive, though i've yet to see such skills. Though i prefer to not suject too many to my prowess, as its too much for most to handle. Only the strong can survive it. And those who can, should be honored.

tg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back