Who is your #1 favorite?

Who is your #1,then #2,then #3 fav character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I really think that the movie was a sum of the characters' parts. If Peter had been wooden, or Aslan distant, or the Witch trite, it wouldn't have worked the way it did.

Humph, so is yours! *turns up nose and walks away, and then bumps into the lamppost* Hey I'm in Narnia!

Lol anyhoo, it's just this stupid nickname my friends gave me because I love the Prince of Persia games, and the Prince is my favourite character. So they kinda added a -y on the end to make Prince-y.

HECK I LLLOOVVE THEM ALL...THERE'S REALLY NO BETTER PERSON IN MY BOOK...BUT I WOULD HAVE TO GO WITH SKANDAR AND GEORGIE...WHILE BECAUSE FOR ONE..I'M A MIDDLE CHILD, JUST LIKE EDMUND A.K.A SKANDAR....AND I CAN ALSO RELATE TO GEORGIE!! MY LITTLE SISTER, ACT'S ALMOST EXACTLY LIKE HER, SCARY REALLY LOL....SO YEAH!! I THINK U GUY'S GET WHAT I AM SAYING... :rolleyes: :D

Either Will or Anna! Let me think really quick............................................thinking...
...........................STILL THINKING!...................................................................
I'm a S-L-O-W thinker!............................................any minute now.....................
....................................OK WILL!! BUT I STILL LOVE ANNA!!

Ok I chose Georgie because she is so adorable :p
then I chose Anna because she seems like a nice person
and then I chose William because he seems like a nice guy.
And plus they are good actors/actresses.

Back